Reviews for Meet Me in The Fade
darkrai1 chapter 14 . 6/14/2016
This is such a perfect fan fiction! I'm beyond happy to have found this but... are there more chapters? will there be more?
nyaikou chapter 14 . 2/3/2016
Well that was a damn good first chapter, almost could imagine that being a part of the game really. I'm off to read the second chapter now!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/30/2015
More!
valleygirl50 chapter 14 . 7/5/2015
i think the movie your talking about is with claire florani & brad pitt i think the movie was mr black
Hawkeing chapter 14 . 7/5/2015
Aaaw, what's Avalon going to do now? Does she think it was just a dream?

And yeah, been there. It sucks feeling like you lost someone all over again.
Silver Ilix chapter 14 . 7/3/2015
This has been great!
Luthorlang chapter 14 . 7/3/2015
What a dream! Literally, plus a great love triangle you now have going, I really do enjoy every word you give us. Also threw you a follow on tmblr because reasons...happy writing! :)
songs for clem chapter 14 . 7/3/2015
Valkyrie Shepherd -

Hahaha I loved your comments! I hadn't considered the bird poop dilemma. _ Maybe birds don't poop in the Fade? lolz.

With respect to this fanfic, I'm trying to have fun more than anything else. I'm treating this tale less as "I think this is exactly what I think happened during the epilogue of the game" and more of a theoretical "What if Flemeth is a God-eater and possessed Solas' body in a moment of weakness, and he had to struggle to hold on to a corner of his existence?"

As far as Solas being out of character...yes...I know ((grins devilishly)). This is one part of a larger story arc, and I tried to do a lot of showing and very little telling in this chapter. There are subtle clues as to what's going on, but I didn't want to hit the reader over the head with it. I wanted there to be a bit of mystery.

;) That being said, this *is* only the first story I've ever done, so it could end up being terrible writing when it's all said and done, but we'll see.

Thanks for joining me on the ride...and thanks for commenting!
Valkyrie Shepherd chapter 14 . 7/3/2015
I'm pretty sure I am a horrible person...but all I could think with the bird room was: so much poop... LOL The poop of joy.

Not sure if I can guess the movie scene. Is it a romantic flick? I don't watch many of those. I am curious to know if your story will address what happened to Fen at the end of the game, and what theories you have about it. I, of course, have my own (and am almost finished writing a book about it lol) but I am always curious what other people do with the cliff hanger we're given.

Or is this tale intended more as a goodbye to Solas, etc? It makes me most curious indeed.

Smexy dream is smexy, though Fen felt a little out of character to me, but maybe that was intentional, to demonstrate what he had become now. That's probably just me. ;)
theHidden1 chapter 14 . 7/3/2015
Great chapter! Loved the dream. So sad. But wonderful! Keep updating!
Hawkeing chapter 13 . 7/2/2015
So, I checked out my alerts list, and what did I see? I saw a bunch of chapters for this story!

Of course, this means I spent all morning catching up.

I love what you've done with the new chapters. Fade dreams, love triangles, and even a rift exorcism (oh my)! And you changed Lavellan's name to Avalon! That was the name of my main character in the first fanfic I ever wrote, so I'm kind of partial to it.

The way you had Avalon realize her feelings for Cullen in this chapter was perfect. One thought leading to another, like Dominos. I'll bet Cole picked up on it.

I can't wait to see what happens now that Avalon doesn't have Cole there to watch over her. Will her dreams reflect the fact that she's struggling with her feelings for Cullen? Oooh, will Solas be there and realize what her dreams mean? There are so many things you can do with the scenario you've set up!
kwiksilvr chapter 13 . 6/18/2015
This is lovely. I relly enjoy your story...when are you going to write more?!
Valkyrie Shepherd chapter 13 . 6/18/2015
Cole is always the precious little cinnamon roll!
starryskyondragon'sback chapter 12 . 6/15/2015
Ah, Avalon. Poor baby. All these new feelings that she's not used to. She'll get used to it eventually.
NeedsANewUserName chapter 12 . 6/10/2015
You're writing is so wonderfully... Textural. I can feel the berry thorns poke my fingers. I can feel the suffocating fear of drowning. And since I am working on a Solas/Lavellan fic where he voluntarily takes Flemeth's spirit in, I am embarrassed to confess that I think what really happened is that Flemeth did a sneak attack on him. Great job.