Reviews for A Little Child Shall Lead Them
jada951 chapter 2 . 1/29
meant for post chap. 6

delightful, unique time traveling tale.
Thanks for sharing it!
jada951 chapter 5 . 1/29
What a traumatic thing for everyone, going back in time like Hermione has to do.

insightfully written!
danih chapter 6 . 11/3/2023
omg this fic is so interesting and cute! love it!
ak chapter 6 . 10/7/2023
bonne fic!
Druto chapter 6 . 10/6/2023
This has been an absolute delight. Thank you so much.
HoneyBear84 chapter 6 . 9/4/2023
Love it
Artemis0406 chapter 3 . 9/2/2023
thing is dumbaldore is easily surprised.
Too much out of character
Molenir chapter 6 . 8/10/2023
Wow, one of the best HP fanfics I can remember reading. Thank you for sharing.
asdfasdfa chapter 4 . 7/17/2023
The new harry wouldnt even be the same person. He would probably be a James Potter 2.0, certianly not who Hermione remebers. A stupid ending
mumphie chapter 6 . 6/14/2023
Interesting story! Hope this means that they will have their HEA. ;)
AliceTobor chapter 6 . 6/4/2023
Harry back in time has been done quite often.

Hermione less so but for a good story read

ROUNDABOUT DESTINY

What I have not seen is a Lily back in time.

How to do it?

When Lily is killed by Voldemort her grim reaper sends her back to prevent Dumbledore from enslaving Harry.

Consider it a variation on the REAPER challenge.
Potter Abducted by Penguins chapter 6 . 5/16/2023
An excellent time-travel story. This has to be the best one I've ever read!
Kknd2 chapter 6 . 4/18/2023
Well this was a fun romp that also managed to surgically remove my heart (emotionally) and then stitch it back in, just a little bit better than before.

I applaud you on not just finding an answer to the obvious maturity/isolation issues, but turning your solution into both an emotionally traumatizing montage (always hard to render well in text, montages are) and a fascinating case of fridge brilliance. As comedically advantageous as the side effects of having an adult mind trying to run a 2 year old's mind and body are, I can't deny the logic to them. It's practically cheating!

It strikes me that the 'letter montage' was a swift and efficient way to handle the war's resolution when there was nothing you wanted to get out of it beyond 'it's done with' for the story.

You termed it a 'fairy-tale happy ending', but I posit it is an ending with just the right amount of whimsy to match the tone much of the series strove to have. Capturing the tone of the original is one of the best complements I know to give to a work, and this one absolutely does so in fine form.
Aezacme chapter 6 . 1/12/2023
A quick and fun read. The last line was perfect.
god eater chapter 6 . 12/18/2022
harry, bro, she's going to do that and more i fear because that neck of yours is hers to possess lmfao