Reviews for A Little Child Shall Lead Them
Phillies2 chapter 6 . 2/3
This was amazing and I loved all of it. It is a really interesting take on time travel
epic58547 chapter 6 . 1/23
Wow! I have never read a fanfiction story quite like this. It was awesome.
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/15
Getting her parents to believe her was the easy part. Tomorrow she has to convince the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder to change his plans for the Potter and very likely Longbottom families. At this point in time he's set everything in motion for Riddle to kill them. I personally am very suspicious about the Longbottoms coming out of hiding so soon after the Potters were killed and the DEs not arrested yet. As far as I've ever heard no one has ever said why they did nor who told them it was safe to do so. Everything I've heard about the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder has shown that he is never to be trusted. He hoards information like a miser hoards money. Only giving it up when he has no choice. And even then as little as possible. As I said in another review he went out of his way to ensure Harry had a very bad childhood and when Harry started Hogshits, he made sure most of his time was spent trying to prevent some disaster or another. He deliberately made sure Harry faced the wraith of Riddle just about every year. Never supported him in anyway. Allowed bullying throughout the entire school. Allowed, nay! ENCOURAGED a professor to belittle and abuse his position and authority over Harry. The ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder held three very important political positions in the magical world yet used none of his immense political power to defend Harry from the press. So I have my doubts that he'd actually listen to Hermione and actually do something with the information she's bringing him.
Kisarai Tao chapter 6 . 1/15
Wow, just...wow. I stumbled across your Arithmancer fic and got hooked by your ideas and style and I just cant seem to get enough. Since then I am readding everything you hav written. Well, not yet, but almost. It is really rare that I get so interested in a story, let alone several stories, that I forget to sleep. It is curently 4 in the morning in Japan and I just finished this fic after reading all of Lady Archimedes and a few f your earlier work today. Or maybe yesterday, if I were to look at the clock. I have a test in the morning, but still, against my better judgement, I will take your next work and probably continue reading. Thank you for writing these amazing stories. Please, please, never stop. Anyway, have a good day and may your muse give you a huge kiss.
Jonthechaosman chapter 1 . 1/7
that was some kind of Awesome
janefanatic chapter 6 . 12/29/2017
This was really sweet! Thanks for sharing!
Hytekrednek chapter 6 . 12/28/2017
Great story, just found your writings and have enjoyed them so far. looking forward to more.

James
Guest chapter 6 . 12/15/2017
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2017
Snorts... well, it was a lot of fun, thanks!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/4/2017
That was friggin Intense!
But really well done.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2017
Wow!
Just... Wow :)
That was so cool :)
Thanks, if I lost the rest of the story, that alone would be worth reading!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
This is simultaneously adorable and amazing. What a fun concept, I hope it turns out as enjoyably as it has begun.
suziq968 chapter 6 . 12/5/2017
Very interesting twist on the time travel. I really loved this. I hope Snape ended up happy too. Thanks for sharing.
Perspicacity chapter 6 . 12/3/2017
Thanks for writing this. Chapter 5 had a Flowers for Algernon vibe to it that was nicely done.
slythrclw-shdwhntr-46 chapter 6 . 12/2/2017
Amazing! I love this idea, and it was quite funny to imagine everyone's shock when they found out it was a two-year-old who truly defeated Voldemort. I love all of your writing!