Reviews for The Trouble With The Tracys
Sad-Blue-Eyed-Angel 2010 chapter 16 . 10/23/2014
This was an amazing story.
Laesk chapter 16 . 8/18/2011
a good story. i enjoyed reading it. a little confused at where the chapters ended most of the time but i enjoyed reading all the same. thank you
Rumoi chapter 16 . 5/13/2010
'Am I proud of them?''well, most of the time.' haha great ending. Loved the story. I was panicking when you had the cliff hangers even though the next chapter was up. Alans and Gordons competing and acting was a great comic relief. all in all? GREAT job!
Little Miss Bump chapter 16 . 8/14/2008
This was a truly unique story, my friend. It was funny, exciting, nerve-wracking, tense, upsetting, dramatic AND still managed to incorporate a nice big dose of family fluff! I loved the way that Jeff reacted to his sons nearly dying, it was exactly how I always pictured him.

This is truly up there with the rest of the great fanfics, and you should be proud that you managed to create such an incredible story!
brittany1989 chapter 16 . 2/27/2008
great story
black4minister chapter 16 . 2/15/2008
This story is so good. I love it, the suspense is brillent and you're really good at keeping interest. I love the way the boys keep bickering, you captured their fun loving sides so well. I also love when they have to go back and tell Jeff they lost 3 thunderbirds. Priceless! I love, it's really cool. Keep up the good writing!
tanpopo no hana chapter 16 . 12/21/2007
You have no idea how much I loved this! Great epilogue, the talk between Scott and John was especially good. Thank you for writing!
tanpopo no hana chapter 15 . 12/20/2007
That was a little mean... poor John. But at least he won't have to fly through the atmosphere again. Now don't crash TB2 on the way home, will ya?
tanpopo no hana chapter 14 . 12/20/2007
Oh my god... yes, that's quite a nice cliffhanger. But I already established you to be evil, didn't I?

But everything was going way to smooth anyways! ;o)
tanpopo no hana chapter 13 . 12/20/2007
I don't envy John for having to rom with those two... *go John you can do it*
tanpopo no hana chapter 11 . 12/20/2007
They had better find a way. But I don't mind you drawing out the misery a little longer :o)
tanpopo no hana chapter 10 . 12/20/2007
Ha, I'm not reading your nasty preview this time :p

How mean ist that? You left us hanging at exactly the same place as the last preview...Ah well, I just have to hit a button to read more. Lucky me!

And I loved the flashback scene to heir sailing adventure. Keep the angst coming!
tanpopo no hana chapter 9 . 12/20/2007
Man, you're evil!

What have to done to Gordon?
tanpopo no hana chapter 8 . 12/20/2007
Sorry I didn't leave a review for the last chapter, but my finger hit the 'next' button before I even realized... god, this is SO good! I love the agony you're putting poor Scott, Virgil and John in. Well, and Jeff and the others of course. I'm such a sucker for this kind of hurt/comfort stuff _

But as I said, you better not kill any of them! Oh... I gotta read on.
tanpopo no hana chapter 6 . 12/20/2007
Hehe... so cool how Alan just left Scott and Virgil standing there. *g*

I noticed that you mixed up their ages though. I have no clue how many years apart they are in the TV series, but when you wrote about their mother dying John was 8 Gordon 5 and Alan 3, now John's 25 and Alan 21, which means Gordon would have to be 22 and 23 at the same time... ah well, not really important. Just noticed it.

The suspense is great by the way!