Reviews for The Light From Ashes
SecondSeraphim chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
Darn it! ANOTHER story I want updated. Don't make me sick Shinobu on you. Either by puppy dog eyes or frying pan to the head she WILL make you update.
MaceEcam chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
_ Please continue this story. It's one that I feel really needs to be continued.
0208 chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
nice story hoep keitaro learns material arts in end that is if you decite to continue story that is.

Thanks for writing this i had goot time reading this.
Sad reader chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
It's been 4 yrs since u updated... u had such a good idea of what keitaro would be like if he finally snapped. Why did u stop writing?
Anonymous chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
plz continue this story... It's great so far!
FAn reader chapter 2 . 7/15/2007
Great story! I finally wanted to see what keitaro would be like if he finally stood up for himself.

UPDATE SOON!
Vilkath chapter 2 . 12/20/2006
I rather liked this story, the extra back story about Keitaro is amazing, and as far as Keitaro snaps type fics this one is rather good. Having his first assertive moment over a phone call, where they can't intimidate him is the most in character way for him to actually stand up to the girls imo. Bit sad you seemed to have dropped this fic for 3 years. After a great opening it's sad to see it die off before the story really got any where.
Raenvoll chapter 2 . 5/30/2006
I love this story so much potential update soon.
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 11/13/2005
Really enjoying this chapter here, and the moment with Keitaro telling off Motoko and Naru, priceless. Here's hoping that you continue this someday.
Redwyrm chapter 2 . 6/6/2005
Wy the fucking fuck fuck did you not contenu this story!
havenoname chapter 2 . 5/28/2005
This is pretty damn good! I love the part with Keitaro snaping. Please continue this fic!
Vivi239 chapter 2 . 2/9/2004
As expected, another great fic of yours. It looks like the dam broke for Keitaro. I probably would have ended up doing the same thing in that situation. Anyway, this is a fic that I would really like to see more of. I hope that you will continue it.
Wyrm chapter 2 . 2/4/2003
Interesting story, and good writing, but... By then end of Volume 4, Keitaro is in love with Naru even though he thinks she isn't the girl he made the promise to, and he's still trying to get into Tokyo U. So since his motivations and feelings have changed, realizing that the promise he made was a fantasy wouldn't set him off like that.

If you altered chapter 16 of the manga so that he still believed that Naru was the one he made the promise to, and then have him failing the entrance exam give him the shock that makes him realize that the promise was just a fantasy, a double-punch like that would make him snap. Then just make some alteration to prevent Naru from getting on the train to Osaka the next day, and you can have him meet up with Mutsumi without any change to the original timeline.
Tango chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
Interesting alternate universe. I like the way Keitaro lashed out at Naru and Motoko as it was a long time in coming, even if only vol 4-5 of manga has elapsed when this story begins. I am a bit puzzled at Keitaro's declaration to Shinobu though. I also think it would have taken longer in the self-debate process for Keitaro to have snapped.

Great story, you have good attention to detail and the story flows well. Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more!
Taro M.D chapter 2 . 1/21/2003
booyah you got your powers back nice one dude! ... well i would love to celebrate in your praise but of course i'm doing some extratime to myself and publishing three different fics but all based in the Capture Realm universe of the Traveller's Journey so hey hey glad to have you back among the humans eh buddy boy _
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »