Reviews for The Harsh Light of Day
KathyMesser chapter 17 . 5/31
Vikki's reaction to Kristoff suggesting magic was involved was over the top. She's not going to convince people it isn't magic that way.
please update
KathyMesser chapter 16 . 5/5
Elsa is afraid of Hans. That's interesting. She really has no need to be. She could easily take Hans down. Is Kristoff going to the Summer? What will he find out?
Anna chapter 14 . 5/2
Who is coming for Hans?
Elsa is very cool.
KathyMesser chapter 15 . 5/2
I loved Vikki's overreaction to denying the storm was caused by magic. She was practically confirming it. I wonder what is to become of Hans. Will the Arendellians get him out of cell he is in? They would only put him in another one. At least they would feed him.
KathyMesser chapter 14 . 5/2
I wonder what Vikki has planned. I know Hans deserve to be locked up but it is cruel not to give him food and water.
KathyMesser chapter 13 . 4/10
I've been waiting for all the characters to come together. Looks like it will be happening soon.
KathyMesser chapter 12 . 4/7
How has Hans grown up not knowing he has fire powers? He obviously had it when he was three but doesn't remember starting the fire that killed his brother.
Anna chapter 12 . 4/7
What is normal?
Anna chapter 11 . 4/2
And the survivors?
Hans chapter 10 . 4/2
Victoria envies Elsa.
KathyMesser chapter 11 . 4/2
I know Anna is brave and wants to help in any situation but the sailors can't do their job if they have to worry about keeping Anna safe.

I can't believe someone survived. I wonder if he/she remembers anything.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
KathyMesser chapter 10 . 3/30
Vikki is wrong if she thinks Elsa is an idiot. She will find her to be a very formidable foe.
KathyMesser chapter 9 . 3/30
Hubert certainly has a lot weighing on his mind.