Reviews for Miracles Happen
Raberba girl chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
LOL, so I'm not the only one who uses Kenji as Kenshin & Tomoe's son in AUs! XD XD XD Nice!
angelchoo chapter 13 . 8/8/2013
I love this story. :) I just hope this ends up as K/T... (please). I mean I know you are all for K/T/ too, but most fics start as K/T and then ends up as K/K. But of course, it's up to you as you are the writer and I am merely hoping. :) I am also not against K/K/, but it isn't my OTP. I really think Tomoe and Kenshin are good together. I feel like they were deprived of the chance. It would have been good if Tomoe survived death and the two of them redeemed themselves together.

We have every few K/T fics, but a lot are written well such as this one. :) I hope you will find it in your heart to still continue this one.
rndomfan chapter 13 . 5/17/2011
Nice story, I like it .
RandomReview chapter 13 . 6/4/2007
All I'm going to say is that you are one bona-fide asshole for leaving such a story in this state. I know that you have your reasons for doing so, but its just a shame...
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 13 . 1/28/2006
OH! I like this~ please write more! This story's so good!

BTW, I'm a Ken/Tom fan all the way, don't make it a Koaru/Kenshin fic, that would so torture one of my fav chari's! ((Tomoe))

Loved it! Please write more!

~Crazy Hyper Lady
Guest chapter 13 . 8/15/2005
Now that I've finally discovered a talented K/T writer, I must very much thank you for leaving this great sequel to Blood and White Plums INCOMPLETE for about TWO YEARS. You love torturing your readers with these cliffhangers and these never-to-come conclusions, don't you?

Grammatical errors cloud the effort, however.

Again, I like the way this fic is working out with the inconclusive romances and the increasing tension and stuff. Unfortunately, we won't be able to see how it all resolves and concludes b/c a certain author has decided to take a 2-year-plus break! This is mad... -_~
jisAtsU siLENcE chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
wahh! ... this isn't fair ... i love this fic but oyu still haven't updated in over a year .. it makes me want to cry ... please please please! update ... you leave us hanging so bad! rite when the story was getting good T.T .. please update!
baka bakashi chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
uh... hello? have you not seen all the reviewers asking you to update? HURRY UP! GARGH!

it's just my luck, ain't it? the moment i find a good KT fic, the story's paused at a critical moment, the author hasn't updated in over 6 months (WAY more for you) and there's nothing left for me to read elsewhere... are you trying o make me give in to my friend's pleas/orders/deaththreats to read harry/draco fics? i think you are... it's a conspiriacy, i tell you!
Rea chapter 13 . 10/2/2004
Please . Update.

I don't wanna wait more.

I love this fic.

Plis.
Jomatto chapter 13 . 7/23/2004
This is a really great story, but you haven't even updated in a year. By chance I happened upon this story. Hopefully, you update soon. But then again, I understand why you wouldn't.
Head CHopping chapter 13 . 7/9/2004
*Chops Crystal Snowflakes' head off* *Sniffle* Your making it K/K huh? *Sobs* I wonder if you'll continue...make it K/T please! *sobs*
Kaz chapter 13 . 4/5/2004
Oh wow this fic is fantastic! It is really good and I just love K/T so much. I really hope you update again soon
genki-cherry chapter 13 . 1/10/2004
First, I really liked this story, I read it all in one sitting, and that's a first for me ; (I'm a notoriously slow reader)
Now... why haven't you updated in months? ;_; I've been waiting, and waiting, and waiting... is it writers block? You've left it at a horrible cliff-hanger, and I'm beginning to think that by the time you finally update (if that ever happens) I'll have already forgotten what the story was about T-T
jisAtsU siLENcE chapter 13 . 1/1/2004
oh ... great story ... i really really hope you update soon ... i like Tomoe and Kenshin why? ... i don know D ... so great great job ... this is my favorite kenshin/tomoe fic ... can't wait for an update p
anonymous chapter 13 . 12/9/2003
your fic is real nice. K/T forever. u havent updated in a long time so im a little disappointed. If u have writers block here are some things to work with and some things i wonder now. If enishi is working for the juppon gatana, did he sell the rengoku to shishio? where there any conditions for his joining with shishio(kinda like how usui can kill him if shishio lets his guard down and how anji can spare lives)? If enishii is part of the juppongatana, how are those other jinchuu arc ppl gonna fit into this? heh heh maybe in the presence of such fighting talent of soujiro and kenji, iwanbou will have to fight for real. Plz update when u can.