Reviews for Snapshots of The life and times of Hatake Kakashi, Nukenin
Minty220 chapter 23 . 5/6
Great stuff. Thanks author.
andromeda.galaxy26 chapter 17 . 5/5
So is your oc a love interest or something?
andromeda.galaxy26 chapter 13 . 5/5
Bbbbuut who is team 7 ‘s sensei then?
andromeda.galaxy26 chapter 12 . 5/5
..ssoo wheres the sorry naruto im your godfather but im too coward and laden with griefs and i cant look after you those early childhood...ugh
andromeda.galaxy26 chapter 10 . 5/5
-ruffles hair- maaaaaan i wanna pat team seven ‘ s chibi heads...aaahh like imma imagining the dodge and the scowl that sasuke would make..the shy and tense face for sakura..and the shy and confused with naruto..pat pat pat ruffle ruffle ruffle
andromeda.galaxy26 chapter 9 . 5/5
..what was kishimoto thinking when he made sasuke wear that purple curtain i do not kno. Tho at that time in the series the graphics was like a stepped puddles of pudding..
andromeda.galaxy26 chapter 5 . 5/5
Well..he uses kamui like Room: shambles of trafalgar law ..sooo..I'm soo ashamed that I had to google search traffy with the words room and shamble..Jeez..this gen weeberz got me infected..like seriously..they’re all like corona but with “know it all anime-gotta tiktok it” virus..
Noice chapter 23 . 2/26
I quite like this keep up the good work
Aryia Lexi Sevorus chapter 23 . 2/7
This is a beautiful piece and I would gladly read more of it. Really, the humor is halarious and I've found myself laughing out loud during every chapter. The *healing* and *good* Kakashi is doing is joyful and therapeutic to read. I'd very much like to read more.
Kakashi gives off whole ass Deadpool vibes and I love it.
3A07 chapter 23 . 10/24/2020
wow, this is such a great conrinuation from the previous author. As low as the possibilities, I really hope you will one day continue (maybe even conclude) it. Thanks for the read!
Me chapter 23 . 8/28/2020
It's soooo good I really like this, I hope you continue this soon!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/25/2020
Such a good story I hope you finish it.
guest chapter 23 . 7/23/2020
great!
eyefoes chapter 23 . 7/1/2020
Guahahahah! I love seeing Ibiki so frustrated and confused. Since it's been around five years, I think I can say that this story has been abandoned. Aw, man! I guess that's okay since there's not really any loose bonds. I guess sure, I'd want to see what happens in the future. But this does leave me satisfied. I loved this story, thank you for sharing. This brightened my day.