Reviews for Far Behind
karisome chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
Wow. This is the first good angst/death fic I've read in a while. I agree that the song fits the situation perfectly, even though I've never heard it before. Good work!
Kristin chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
That was relly good, but it made me CRY! sniff...
LadyDi chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
::sniffs:: THAT'S SO SAD! But I've read fics before where Relena commits suicide. I can see the reasons behind it from her life, personal & business, but I've been there & it's no picnic to realize you don't have much to personally hold on to. Yet, it's still a good fic & I picked up on what she did even before I got to the actual word. :)
carla chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
i think that this was a very well written story that explored an over-trod theme in a slightly new way. the emotions were realistic and very well portrayed. a really good peice in my opnion.
Caro-chan chapter 1 . 5/18/2001
;_; Waaaaaah... (sniffle, sniffle) Poor Heero-san. Poor Relena. Poor me for having to get through the rest of the school day after reading that very sad fic. ;_; I better go read something sappy, or I'll never cheer up. _ Very pretty, Lara-san! I think you need to write more 1xH, cuz you do it so well!
angelic1090 chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
This was amazing... I don't usually like angst but... oh God, this made me cry.
demi chapter 1 . 11/9/2000
thats sooo sweet!
Nightheart chapter 1 . 11/9/2000
I thought it was good, I happen to like angsty fics on occasion. This one was a very poetic angsty fic. And he's right...life is not fair, but just imagine if life WERE fair...then all of the bad things that happen to people would be because we deserved them. Nightheart.
Lizzan chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
Very deep and depressing. I love it. Very well written.
liz chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
wow! that was so good and so sad.
Polka Dot chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
Oh this is great I love this song too. I actually heard it today on the radio after months of not hearing it. This is so sad but much better than most Relena suicide fics. A lot of thought went into this.
Cherry Blossom chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
Finally, a well done HeeroxRelena pairing. I don't usually read those but I saw that it was you Lara-chan _ and I was caught up in the sadness and tragedy. It made me cry *sniffle* and it had a song that melded and worked. So I liked it. And I felt sorry for Heero and Relena. And creating pathos like that means you are talented. But you already knew that..._
Elizabeth Barton chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
I thought that this was an excellent story. I am always reading drama or humor stories depending on what mood I am in and I found this one of the few good and sad Relena stories out there. You see, I have always disliked Relena, But this story showed my something. So I thank you for writing this story for me and everyone else to read.
sabacat chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
WOW! That was so incredibly sad! Very good Heero POV!
sweetheart chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
that was a good story. but it made me cry **(...but you still did a really good job on it.