Reviews for Your eyes dont know
sparkey chapter 18 . 11/7/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I KNOW YOU GOT WORK AND ALL BUT I WANNA READ ABOUT THE PART WHERE YAMI SHOVES HIS PENIS INSINE YUGIS ASS! come on i bet your smexy scenes are beast if you can make me want the next chapter this bad without any dirtyness.
Sparkey chapter 16 . 11/7/2012
awwwww now its getting good!
gamer260 chapter 18 . 11/9/2007
please update!
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 18 . 9/2/2007
lol that was fucking awesome now that's the time of stories i like
BB chapter 18 . 8/18/2007
it's such a shame that you don't finish your story especially when the BIG finally has to comes!

but, i can't blame you. when you don't have the inspiration you need to write "your eyes don't know", then you just can't write, neh? if you write without focussing 110% then it 'll be such a waste, because it's a really nice story you have there.

hehe sorry i got carried a bit. well byebye,

angelic aibou chapter 18 . 9/3/2006
PLEASE! update because if you don't i'm sure i can convince Bakura to come after you.

Oh and by the way this is not an idle threat

P.s by the way i love your story especially kinky yugi oh and will Ryou and Bakura kun be in this
w4r7c chapter 18 . 6/23/2006
OMG awesome story! Next chapter really soon please! (hehehehehe YAMI X YUGI 4 EVER!)
JM chapter 18 . 6/8/2006
hey good story, just 1 question WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE! this is one of the best stories i have read and i got really into it to find that it is yet to be completed. PLEASE update soon or at least let me or the general viewing public know if you are going to continue with it or if this is the end. great story though, your very talented. i love the yugi yami pairing but i wouldnt have minded to see something happen with tygris. anyway please post somthing soon to give every a hint as to what is happening cheers
tinkletimekelly chapter 18 . 4/13/2006
Hello, are you out there. If you are can you caN YOU PLEASE UDATE THIS STORY. If not Could you please push that tells us (readers out here),DISCONTINUED or ON HOLD or even TO BE CONTINUED or maybe even THE END. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.
flamethrowerqueen chapter 18 . 1/3/2006
*taps computer screen* Hello? Anyone home? You haven't update in 9 months! Do something! We're all hanging here! We have to know what happens to Yami and Yugi and we need to know how Tygris and Tea work out!

We need an UPDATE! *wacks on head* Thou must humor thy reviewers, young Phylar.
Phoenix51 chapter 18 . 9/19/2005
This is an Amazing Story! Please Continue!
Yoru Hana chapter 18 . 8/3/2005
*laughs* I like! Oh, and maybe Seto could 'talk' the school into re-accepting Yami? Pweese? I've always been a fan of Puppyshipping, so if you need a reason... and hey, Joey is avalable now... *coughs* Yeah, anyways I like.
Keeper of the Times chapter 18 . 7/15/2005
My god this story is funny

it makes me laugh so hard

please update soon
Getto 820 chapter 18 . 5/16/2005
How come u haven't updated? I read this thing like three time! Please update soon! I want to know if there will be a Tygris/Tea pairing. Please i hope that is what happens. Please UPDATE!
chibi neko doll chapter 18 . 4/28/2005
Whoa, Yugi. Gettin' idears there! And, gasp! Tygris and Tea? Who'd a thunk it? REALY good story and I love how it is written. You are a wonderful author. And dammit Yami! Couldn't you just fricken SCREW Yugi already? Then again, if he had, we wouldn't see this wonderful side of Yugi. I'm intrigued, update soon so that I may see what Yugi will do next!