Reviews for Rainy Day
MOAR BACKSHIPPING! ):V
I WANTS BACKSHIPPING! ):D

OC-FREE DINO OUTTA HERE!
OC-FREE Dinosaur chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
I WOULD NEVER FLAME YOUR STORY! It was quite interesting to read a Backshipping fanfic because I support both Backshipping and Questshipping. _ Good story anyways!

OC-FREE DINO OUTTA HERE!
neogirl7900 chapter 2 . 4/7/2006
Aww... poor Junichi. I only read the revised version. Maybe I'll go read the other one later...

Well, whenever someone new talks, indent. That's like the only thing wrong I found with this. Now to talk about the plot. Which is really the most interesting part of a review...

Yeah. Like I said, poor Junichi:( I feel sorry for him. I'm more of a questshipper than a backshipper... but, yeah. You portrayed everyone very well, that's what they'd be like when they were older. I can imagine Marina acting all upset at first then all chipper later, then upset and hiding from Kenta, then all happy and forgiving and pretending nothing ever happened when she found out what he was doing.

Don't you think she'd notice Wani-wani was missing?

Oh, well! Thanks for writing a questshippy fic(I know you don't consider it questshippy, but it's questshippy enough for me).

Keep it up!

-Lizzie
KentaxMarina rules chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
YAY! QUESTSHIPPY RULES! PLEASE WRITE MORE FICS SOON! Oh and could you read my questshippy fic? Go to , go to pokemon and look for Icey Queen10. It tells if that its KentaxMarina.
Byakugan chapter 2 . 9/1/2004
This was a good revised chapter but in my opinion I liked the normal chapter better. This fic was great.

Byakugan _
Byakugan chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Nice Fanfic. Very heart warming. keep up the good work and write some more.

Byakugan _
Lup Jack chapter 2 . 4/3/2004
Waai..I love Jun'ichi..it's so sad yet true,the fic you wrote. Very nice,I think I liked the first more than the second..but then again,I like both equally,nice work _
Hasuko chapter 2 . 10/13/2003
Yeah, I do remember Jun'ichi being a little angrier in the regular chapter. Anywho, I liked how you wrote this chapter, not saying the last chapter sucked or anything. Write more fics! WAHH!
Hasuko chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Hello there Grace! Cool fic! I don't really see what's so OOC about it. Anyway, maybe I would've liked it more if it was a shipping I like, hehe. But overall, it's cool!