Reviews for This Dream's On Me
atrum nemus chapter 26 . 9/6
It is like the five time I read this. Please update soon, I want to read more. I love this history.
Trixia Oliver chapter 26 . 9/1
Awn, como assim? Melhor parte! Eu adorei ver Harry e Fili junto! Queria muito saber como a loucura da Arkenstone iria afetar o Thorin em relação ao Harry. Pena...
breakingheart93 chapter 26 . 7/17
How’d your writers block going? this is such a good story, can’t wit til you pick up where you left off x
Qorianth Grindelwald chapter 26 . 7/15
This is amazing
owl3764 chapter 26 . 7/15
So sad you didn't continue this one, so good. But I notice you rarely finish any. Kindest regards, a writer does what they like.
Off now the read you oneshot sidepiece that relates to this.
Warrof chapter 26 . 6/23
Really Good story! I do hope that you will finish it one day!
SmshNGrab chapter 26 . 5/28
I still hold out hope thelat this fic will be finished one day. I have it saved on my old account, and now this one. I've actually read it a few times. :-)
FireflyoftheShadowWolves chapter 26 . 5/26
I love this story! I have barely put it down since I started reading it, I am not sure if you are still updating it but I would love to see another chapter.
PrincessMagic chapter 26 . 5/8
wowo this was brilaint and a joy to read!
PrincessMagic chapter 9 . 5/7
THIS IS SO CUTE AND I LOVE IT
purplepuppy216 chapter 26 . 5/3
I am very much so looking forward to your next update!
like.a.Sir56 chapter 26 . 4/23
Best HPxHobbit I've read... too bad it is abandonned :(

I hope you will come back to it someday...
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 26 . 4/10
Still enjoying this, although still disappointed that you reduced Harry's only use to being a "support character." You built her into this amazing hero, and it seemed like it would be such a huge deal for the company to be joined by a powerful witch, and then you literally took away her ability to do any magic aside from creating a tiny orb of light. I really believe that was a mistake and took away a lot from the story. It's still well written, and good, but not as great as it could have been. It doesn't make sense that she traded the resurrection stone to be able to live as long as a dwarf, since most wizards and witches can live that long naturally. Also, being able to bear a dwarven child? Why wouldn't she already be able to do that? Flitwick is half-goblin, Hagrid is half-giant, and isn't Elrond like half-elf and half-human or something? Why wouldn't she already be able to get pregnant. I really don't think you justified that at all. It also makes no sense to me that she'd be able to lose a Hallow. Lastly, you butchered the story of the three brothers pretty badly... Anyways, aside from that, nicely done. I look forward to reading more if you ever decide to come back.
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 23 . 4/10
I love the story. The only thing I genuinely dislike is Harry not being able to bring her wand, and now being practically useless. It really makes no sense to me, since Gandalf and the other Istari have their staffs, plus Harry states that she'll be able to do all her magic again after training herself, which means there was no actual danger in her having the wand... It really made things less interesting, and took away the huge advantage that she would have been. She seems rather useless now, and it's very disappointing.
Southern Cooken chapter 26 . 4/7
Discontinued? NOoOoooo...so close to the end.I'm sorry if you have lost really is a great story. I was so looking forward to Dis's reaction.
2,256 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »