Reviews for This Dream's On Me
Shadowstorm-Vash chapter 26 . 6/24
This story is so good! Any chance of continuing it?
Jamie-lea McDonald chapter 26 . 6/11
Please update please
Lilaschupa chapter 26 . 4/27
Une suite 3 ?
Lilaschupa chapter 3 . 4/26
En général je déteste Harry fille mais j'aime t'es histoires T.T xD et j'aime le début de celle là 3
happy-rea chapter 25 . 4/24
I know this story is discontinued but I just wanted to let you know that I love it and it's one of my go-to happy reads
CassiaParker chapter 26 . 3/24
This is an amazing fanfic! I hope you update it.
crazzyredhead chapter 26 . 2/21
Amazing work want to see more I hope you did not give it up you are a wonderful writer who has amazing talent
SW chapter 26 . 1/26
I know this is discontinued, and I don't want you to feel any pressure to continue it if you aren't inclined to, but I wanted to let you know that this is still one of my favorite stories. I return to it at least once a year to re-read and enjoy. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Carryon chapter 26 . 12/4/2020
Wonderful story. Thank you! I can’t wait to see the next chapter. And a very happy birthday.
atlasgaius chapter 26 . 11/27/2020
I simply adore this.
Of course I hope you'll update this soon, but I read the announcement on your profile so I'm not trying to pressure you.
I think you won't even read this, because a lot of people read and review your stories, but I just wanted to tell you that I have already finished a lot of your stories and I love them a lot! Your writing style and especially your ideas are unique and adictive.

lots of love (and wishes for continuance on this story of course) ;)
catharina
Natacha chapter 26 . 10/9/2020
Tsume,
I think I've come back to this fic seven or eight times in the last year now and to my disappointment I believe it might be time for me to accept it has been abandoned. Nether the less it's a great fic and I can only hope one day you'll come back to it.
Best wishes, Natacha
atrum nemus chapter 26 . 9/6/2020
It is like the five time I read this. Please update soon, I want to read more. I love this history.
Trixia Oliver chapter 26 . 9/1/2020
Awn, como assim? Melhor parte! Eu adorei ver Harry e Fili junto! Queria muito saber como a loucura da Arkenstone iria afetar o Thorin em relação ao Harry. Pena...
breakingheart93 chapter 26 . 7/17/2020
How’d your writers block going? this is such a good story, can’t wit til you pick up where you left off x
Qorianth Grindelwald chapter 26 . 7/15/2020