Reviews for This Dream's On Me
I love this story hopeful you’ll come back to it one day
MorganaFANS chapter 26 . 6/25
Espero que nadie muera .
Wolf chapter 1 . 5/23
Ah, I love your writing style and your ideas that also inspire me to write more. I just bindge read all of your fics that have harry potter in them. I do wish that there were more but I simply just enjoy being able to read them all over and over again. This one is my favorite though. I have no idea how many times I have truly read this one.
Thank you for sharing all your wonderfully inspiring and awesome writings.
Please continue. This story is amazing
ed24555 chapter 26 . 5/3
please continue with this story
ChaoticInscriber chapter 8 . 3/27
Gloin became agony aunt because he actually is happily married, male, and not as ancient as pretty much the only other Dwarves we know of who might possibly be in the vicinity. If we assume there were likely plenty of others we simply never met but Fili would have known, we can always point at how much Gloin really loves talking about his wife and son, blatantly and loudly adoring them, which would make him stick in the mind of a confused young Dwarrow as someone who is likely to actually know some things about relationships. (As opposed to anyone who is not happily married who might try to give dating advice - what would an unattached young anything know about successful relationships from the perspective of being in one?)
lord of the east chapter 26 . 2/8
Even though incomplete, this fic is amazing!
beahliezl.marasigan chapter 26 . 1/14
Was hooked on this but quite sad to know it's been years since you last updated. Hope you'll update soon .
Pinkypi chapter 26 . 12/5/2021
This was adorable sad to see it's not been updated.
bubuakbar chapter 26 . 12/2/2021
Ciao bellissima storia vorrei sapere se la continui
Shadowstorm-Vash chapter 26 . 6/24/2021
This story is so good! Any chance of continuing it?
Jamie-lea McDonald chapter 26 . 6/11/2021
Please update please
Lilaschupa chapter 26 . 4/27/2021
Une suite 3 ?
Lilaschupa chapter 3 . 4/26/2021
En général je déteste Harry fille mais j'aime t'es histoires T.T xD et j'aime le début de celle là 3
happy-rea chapter 25 . 4/24/2021
I know this story is discontinued but I just wanted to let you know that I love it and it's one of my go-to happy reads
2,277 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »