Reviews for After the Boggart
KashianXanthe chapter 2 . 9/3
I really enjoyed this mentoring fic as well as the ending. Nicely written.
Kawisdom chapter 2 . 8/14
Sadly, you're right. The canon plot ended when you rid the world of Voldemort so efficiently. You managed to strike a fine balance between the man Snape is and the man he has to be to be an effective spy. Who wouldn't be disgusted that they'd terrified a child so badly? It's amazing that he found a way to reach out to Neville. And look how well it worked out! Neville grew so much that he managed to help save the wizarding world. His own life was saved in turn and he's much happier. Even Harry's life is better because Severus decided he needed to treat Neville better.
If you were to think of some story to continue this timeline it would probably be a good one and worth reading. I just suspect it might be more a buddy story about Severus and Sirius, with either them chasing the boys for some reason or the boys (young men?) trying to track them down.
moodysavage chapter 2 . 8/6
The second chapter is just as wonderful! I love how the storyline developed and that Severus saved Neville. Now both their lives can include someone who genuinely cares. Wonderful.
moodysavage chapter 1 . 8/6
This is so wonderful! I love how Severus helped Neville and how those subtle changes helped Neville gain confidence in himself. And I'm so glad someone knows Severus isn't an evil, mean person.
SB chapter 2 . 7/25
I'm pretty sure I said this before, but I love this story.
I engoyed this greatly.
Schattenjagd chapter 2 . 5/14
So very cute! Loved this fanfiction
nicole.howe.737 chapter 2 . 4/28
Great idea and written well. I am glad to read something about Neville finally getting looked after as he also seemed to have had an abusive childhood.
Thanks for sharing your time and imagination
drwritermom chapter 2 . 3/7
This was is a PERFECT fix-it fic! I totally love it!
Milly7777 chapter 2 . 3/4
Aww this story was so sweet kyaaa️ loved it
NOLONGEREXISTS1 chapter 2 . 12/22/2018
brilliant.
Anonymous Fan chapter 2 . 12/1/2018
Snape humming the Imperial March - I want to see more of that! I laughed so hard!
RudeMinnesotan chapter 2 . 11/11/2018
This fic was so good. I mean. Like. Head canon accepted so good. Love the ‘starting over’ / ‘reintroducing ourselves’ thing at the end. Thank you
RebeccaRoy chapter 2 . 10/27/2018
Wow, I like that Severus sees himself as Neville's dad, that was a nice touch.
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 10/27/2018
Wow, I love that Severus is helping Neville here, and that he sees that Neville needed help too.