Reviews for The Dress
Mtwapa chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Dear ,

Really enjoyed your story! I can't believe you haven't seen any C/7-ish epis but still write so beautifully about these two. It was very realistic and believable.

Absolutely loved the line 'Don't...Don't analyse, Just feel.' It's such a C thing to say and 7's actions and thoughts re:her chronometer are all very in character. Hope you do some more C/7 writing!
rEckLeSsLy.cOnFIneD chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Oh wow. That was...so beautiful, so innocently and elegeantly written. Lovely, thank you.
LiptonTeaTime chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Very nicely done! Very descriptive and accurate depiction of the characters. Write more!
Jedi Tess of Gryffindor chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Really lovely! Thanks for this C7 moment _
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Beautiful story, very well written.

Thanks for sharing :)
just-grey chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
omg this is so great! I loved every bit of it! I couyld picture everything from the dress to the dance. Great job hun!

Peace and Love,

Jenne
adpi24 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
OMG that was so sweet! Loved it!
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
very sweet. poignent. and an interesting perspective into her and her memories concerning the collective.
twin03 chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Cute! There's not enough good C/7 out there. Thanks for the vignette.
Lorency chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
It shows us who Seven is and how she's fighting to be human again.
Panhandler chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
The writing's okay, but not up to par with most other C/7 stories I've written. Try something a little less sappy.
Layla-V chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Lovely story. Chakotay and Seven's interaction was very true to the characters we saw on screen. I could easily imagine them saying the words you wrote... very accurately portrayed. Hope you will write more C/7...
redfive chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
Wonderful story! Really an enjoyable read! Hope you write more stories like this one.:)
jcd1013 chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
M-

That was such a sweet story! Your descriptions of Seven and her feelings regarding the dress were simple but beautiful. And I really loved the description of the dance. You've captured the essence of what I love about the C/7 relationship. Great writing! I hope to see more of your work soon.
Sandy chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
The interaction between Chakotay and Seven is sweet and so natural. Hope to read more of your C7 work.