Reviews for The Cupboard Series 3: Potter Haven
Yep. Knew it. Hermione is a little self absorbed bitch in this story. No accountability in her own complicity of the situation. Harry was fucking FINE before she forced the issue. Hope harry throws that shit in her face later on at some point.
I'm almost cheering for Voldemort now. Harry deserves a full pardon at the end of this series and financial reparations for the incompetence of several full grown adults after he kills riddle and dumbodork is revealed to be a manipulative pos.
Yes bitch. It is your fault. And that's all we're going to really hear about it. In fact the bitch is going to be at ends and mad at harry by the end of the story. Smfh.
Yep. These characters are somewhat fucking dumb. Mouthboys attention is diverted. I just can't with these characters though. And I bet Harry skedaddles right past the fact that hermione pressuring him to do something reckless...again...is the reason mouthboy showed up, whenever the issue gets settled.
Fucking hell chapter 26 . 2/25
The idiocy of Hermione here. I'm in the first paragraph of this chapter and I can tell she's going to get Harry caught, because of her own fucking overconfidence. I bet she wouldn't be willing to be that risky with safety and security if it were her parents who went being persecuted by a corrupt government. I don't mean to play into a certain type of energy but...the bitch is just dumb, more than not, in this story. Smart in books but common sense, not so much.

Give us something if you are going to fuck over Harry's life again...malfoy dead or in a cage or something.
Ahhh, such a cheap fucking way to get them found out
Before I start this chapter...please tell me you kill malfoy sr in this story. I really hater his character more than any others, in the entire series & fandom
They are about to fuck all this to hell. And has anybody ever thought about the hominum revelio spell. I bet money they were overheard.
Really C'mon chapter 19 . 2/25
You are sitting amongst enemies and openly talking about your friend who those enemies want to find. Like hermione is smart & says wizards & witches lack logic but even she should recognize that conversing, openly, about harry is dangerous & will draw unnecessary attention to herself, as well as their friends. I expect dumbodork to be trying something very soon
This doing homework and telling the teachers to grade it is a VERY BAD idea. That is going to go HORRIBLY wrong.
Please don't let anything bad happen to Angus & Jillian. Or Beth & Mickey either. I've grown a certain soft spot for your original characters.
Those sweet old folks remind me of this little dive spot that I used to visit. I was just outta high school & working third shift (real good money then). That's a really nice touch here because I can still picture Mr. and Mrs. Mason always being so kind & sweet to me. I know that they are in heaven & still looking after that timid young man who they always treated as if he were their own son.
:*-)
Clive54 chapter 31 . 1/14
Brilliant
Beth1112 chapter 31 . 1/1
I really enjoyed your story
Guest chapter 31 . 9/5/2023