Reviews for The Cupboard Series 3: Potter Haven
How does he come back as himself! The reason he could come back in book7 was because the blood V used in the ritual bound him to earth. But he doesn't have that now!
Excellent work. I know that it probabaly means nothing that a nameless, faceless nobody is commenting on a 3-year-old work whose reviews you probabaly don’t even check anymore, but I really did enjoy this story. Out of your whole series, this one stood out the most because you had to completely remake the plot. And remake it you did. I especially enjoyed how Malfoy is now the one who will take Pettigrew’s place. Ingenious
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 18 . 5/27
I read a fic where the incantation was an help for focus of intent and the wand movement an help in bringing the power foward, so often used spells were just a flick of the wrist. The exeption being on spells where you have to overpower something, like with the unforgivables and legimency.
noreenklose chapter 31 . 5/3
Outstanding!
I really enjoyed reading your story.
Thanks for writing.
I'm off on a quest for the next one.
Lady Archimedes's Clone chapter 12 . 4/22
Why do you always use Hermione JANE Granger? It's Hermione JEAN Granger.
noddwyd chapter 8 . 3/4
Damn. the orange cargo pants of Dobby made me imagine Naruto as a house elf. Come to think of it that might make for an amazing and hair raising tale.
Thank you for a wonderfully story so far it's been great.
TrenchcoatMan chapter 31 . 2/12
Fantastic as always.

I suspect Lucius is going to be the Wormtail of this story.

I love how you had them 'accidentally' destroy Slytherin's Locket back im book 2. I forgot to mention it, and now the one in Harry has been conveniently destroyed. Only a few left.

-TCM
mysinger chapter 31 . 2/10
Another excellent story. I loved the way you kept us in suspense and also the way you kept Harry involved with his friends. I hope that some of them will end up going to Harry's school. You are a gifted storyteller. Thank you.
SortingHat chapter 25 . 2/2
"Shirk his duty?" There's nothing for them to go on. How is that shirking his duty? Lucious is stupid. They sure are risking a lot of money for one "dumb" boy whom isn't even a threat at the moment where he is. They need to just be happy Potter is gone.

Just like Dumbocrats they aren't happy till they control every medium of communication in deem of "fairness" bull story to the public whom laps it up though recently people are waking up too late. I blame it on phones because there used to be a software industry in the PC market to ignore things but now it's all phone apps that are dumb as fuck.
SortingHat chapter 21 . 2/2
Snappity Snap! Kodiak moment!
SortingHat chapter 8 . 2/1
This title should be chaptered Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 2/1
I wonder how Harry would handle it when an EMP hits either from an X20 solar flare or man made EMP by exploding a nuclear bomb high in the atmosphere sort of like Operation StarFish Prime only on a much larger scale. Look up Operation StarFish Prime and the amount of weird stuff it caused and our society was still using vacuum tubes for electronics!

An EMP at least for a brief time would also disrupt magic since magic is similar to electricity. Wands would likely become useless and/or catch fire from overloading. Imagine every witch and wizard having their wands get red hot and melt or blow up.

Anything magical conduit would instantly overload and grow red poker hot.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 2/1
Does the house even have power and water?
SortingHat chapter 1 . 2/1
Harry could hide in Northern California we used to live there and it's very pretty and not as ruined as socialist Southern California. I would love a separate Northern Cali state so they can keep their beauty intact and not polluted with all the problems that come with socialism. Socialism sure makes people equal and poor. Say hi to Venezuela which could be one of the top three richest nations with oil but they squabble the money due to socialist conditions to the point people have eaten zoo animals for food and food riots in many areas. Good luck finding any.

Look up Poland during their bout of socialism. Long lines for toilet paper if you can find any. Government cannot fix capitalism. What government CAN do is limit how much companies can own so there will be some responsibility to be had.

Insurance companies owning news studios owning Coca is wrong.
1,228 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »