Reviews for Potter Haven
kurokazeryuu chapter 31 . 9/4
Thanks for the story. Now I'm off to the next one.
Niq chapter 31 . 8/24
Work sucked so I read this at every opportunity. Cant wait to read the next one. I thoroughly enjoy reading your work. Sure you're not JKR and attempting a re-write?
Publicola chapter 20 . 8/17
...Incidentally, whatever happened to that staff/spear thing that Harry discovered in the Chamber of Secrets? You mentioned in the last book that it was most likely a Founder's Artifact, but never specified which Founder or anything else about its history, and as far as I recall, you haven't mentioned it since.
Publicola chapter 5 . 8/17
...Considering that *Sirius* was the one to blame (for not telling Dumbledore about the change in guardianship at any point in the preceding six months), and that earlier chapters had both Remus and Augusta Longbottom pointing the finger at him, it's kinda rich that Sirius would start his letter by telling Harry that "you're probably feeling like everything is your fault" and to "trust us."

Besides that, par for the course as far as the idiocy and corruption of the Wizarding World is concerned. Thanks for writing!
Erica chapter 31 . 7/26
I'm really enjoying your series. I'm sorry for noir reviewing more, but I'm just so eager to get to the next chapter that I skip right over the review button. I love your version of Harry and all the changes you've made to canon. Thank you for sharing your vision.
On the note of Colin Creevy,

It has been my experience in both fandom, canon, and movie versions that this little weevil is singularly unlikable, and a colossal fuck-up. He is unempathetic, unintelligent, and one dimensional as far as actual canonical information goes, which remains true in varying degrees throughout fan works.
Badbonita chapter 29 . 6/22
Yes, yes, Lucius was imperioed - again. Really, Cornelius, how can you listen to the advice from a man/wizard that is so weak-minded that he he gets impreriod at the drop of a proverbial hat. Cornelius, seriously, if anyone can tell your most trusted advisor what to say and do and you simply follow your friend's advice, who knows what trouble you're creating for yourself.
Silly man, need to think for yourself.
USA-Jeanette chapter 22 . 6/1
I simply can not believe how selfish and stupid Hermione was and is... Colin made an incredibly stupid mistake, but Hermione knew how dangerous the information is... And she still investigates... And then decides to share that info... She is putting Harry at risk. I hope this is not brushed over... I think this betrayal should have a huge impact on them...
AAAGGGHHHH
ArtimuosJackson chapter 11 . 5/18
Harry's grandmother was never a black and Dumbledore put him in Dursley because it gave Harry protection beyond anything magical world could provide much more better than fidelus charm. Your whole series is good but the but fall in same category of Dumbledore bashing and Goblins are actually dwarves of middle earth trope.
AkaShika0306 chapter 31 . 5/10
Just so you know, I've spent the last 16 hours binge reading this story, I'd love to stay awake and read the next one but people gotta sleep, y'know. Needless to say I'll leave reviews when I'm caught up and you've got a favourite from me as an author and a follow, I'll be sure to follow the latest in the series when I catch up too. This is a brilliant series and I'm enjoying it a lot.
NathanCreek chapter 3 . 5/6
no offence but you can tell you don't know London since Harry was practicing in a parking lot... unless Harry managed to walk all the way out to the suburbs that's very unrealistic
livvie23 chapter 31 . 4/17
Yet another wonderful fic! I will say that I did feel like this was slightly filler-ish, but good filler. Necessary filler to allow for character growth and plot development. I can't wait to start reading "Fourth School".
I'm almost dreading catching up to you because I've really just been churning through your fics, and I'll have to slow down and anxiously await your next update like a normal person once more, haha.
Anyways, thank you once again for sharing such a well written, thoughtfully created fic. Happy writings!
-livvie23
mistbornlax chapter 28 . 4/11
What the fuck, how can a Hufflepuff be this disloyal? I'd never rat out my friends (unless they allow me to), no matter who asks, not to my parents, the police etc. not to anybody -.-

Also: Being lonely might be kind of hard (ok: Unless you are an introvert like me, so a book and some great tea is often much more appreciated than the best of friends!), but not being able to wait a couple of weeks - you are showing Harry as kind of "weak" and too easily convinced by Hermione (who's still unable to admit to being wrong...I thought characters should grow, you know? Admitting that you are wrong is part of that!)

Otherwise I like your story and will finish at least this one of the series (I don't know if I'll read on after that!)
BrightSkywalker chapter 31 . 4/10