Reviews for Baby it's a Grimm World
Guest chapter 8 . 11/26/2016
keep writing you're really good. im trully sorry about your dad. i lost my brother in car accident two months ago. so i know how you feel. anyways, you're doing a good job.
MegKY chapter 8 . 8/28/2015
Well, you made a great story. Should you feel like going, go for it. If not, then don't push it.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/20/2015
I'm sorry and I offer you my condolences. If it helps ease your feelings, continue on. Otherwise, know that you wrote a great story and as readers, we will understand if you halt. It's not easy to be writing when you don't really feel it. I wish you the best and the positive.
HedwigGirl chapter 8 . 8/14/2015
I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my grandpa to pancreatic cancer. I completely understand, and if you need to talk to someone, you can always pm me :)
Chinagirl18 chapter 8 . 8/4/2015
Oh, no, I'm so sorry for your loss. Take as much time as you need. A very close family friend died of pancreatic cancer several years ago, which was hard. My friend's mom also died very recently because of cancer. Cancer can suck.

If writing makes you feel better, I say go for it. If it doesn't at this time, don't sweat it.

Sincerely,
Marley
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Such a great story, I love Juliette. I just wish you would continue this already.
tobycavenaww chapter 7 . 4/7/2015
Really good!
guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
When are you going to continue this? Pls do.
guest chapter 6 . 3/15/2015
If you are having difficulties, it would help watching the entire season 4 of grimm again, so that you can gain more perspective in the characters and how to write them effectively and continue your plot since you seem to have discontinued, i know not why. it is all in youtube, just find them and various streaming sites. please do continue this fic..since this chapter seems to continue on to christmas, you could insert elements of the grimm season 4 christmas episode. Cheers!
guest chapter 7 . 3/12/2015
So are you ever going to continue this? If you ever plan on following the tv show plot, you could always come up with a creative way to integrate the story. Please watch thelatest episodes to be guided accordingly. Don't ever abadon this fic, you have made it this far so do nog let this be like the other fics out there left to stagnate. Pls continue. Your story is awesome.
MegKY chapter 6 . 1/25/2015
grimm season 4 is getting interesting! i have seen the latest episodes and it's so good. i'm so excited to see juliette handling her newfound powers, the royals in portland, and the troop! and rosalie and monroe went to their honeymoon at last, so the rest of the episodes will more likely be about renard,wu,juliette/nick,adalind,royals. i hope you've seen it.

pls update this story soon.
guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
hmm..interesting prospect u have. have u seen grimm season 4 latest episode? everything's getting interesting
guest chapter 3 . 1/18/2015
Chap 3 was good. You mananged to get it down nicely. It is bothersome to think, since she probably got pregnant while being adalind in body and dna, since the ritual of turning into a wesen for a short period of time made a human very fertile, then the only conclusion is that the baby is adalind's only in genes, but juliette's in soul since juliette was adalind in mind and soul, but not body and dna. That would mean that the baby is adalind's and nick's. Imagine a grimm and hexenbiest baby it's two repelling natures would already be in conflict while still in-utero. No wonder juliette was in crippling abdominal pain. I think it shouldn't matter since, like u said, the baby would most likely get the father's ability. It would be like juliette is the surrogate mother, carrying the baby of another. Interesting prospect u have created. I look forward to MORE SO PLEASE UPDATE!
guest chapter 7 . 1/18/2015
Are you kidding me? You think we might be getting bored with the story just because there aren't a lot of reviews? Absolutely not. I love this story and so does the rest of the readers. So please continue it soon and don't leave it hanging. As long as you portray the characters as original as possible with some twixt of your incredible writing skill, we're good to go. You see there aren't really a lot of people reading grimm fanfic because it's not really a very big show unlike TVD and TO. But don't worry about it. We love your story, it's the only new grimm story i have found that is newly written and takes place on Season 4. So now you know we love your story. Keep up the writing!
White Cat chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
Great story so far :)
I look forward to many more chapters