Reviews for The Royal Commoner
ftx777x chapter 32 . 10/7
An awesome story, this has been an amazingly fun few days of non stop reading. I hope the update is coming up soon. TQ 3
celtbhoy chapter 32 . 10/6
So I just read through this whole story and it Is AMAZING. i am really enjoying it and i hope you are able to update soon.
lalthazuali74 chapter 31 . 8/12
will you not be continuing this story? if not then i would like to request that you please give us a new chapter. I am quite fond of this story, it is the best among all the elsanna fanfics that i have read and is my favorite story of all. i hope that u continue it please, for the sake of your other readers too. I admire your work please continue this story
The-Frozen-Avatar chapter 3 . 7/9
I'm only 3 chapters in so far, but Hans seems like the gay best friend/brother to me and I friggin love it!
syrathia chapter 1 . 7/4
I'm not sure how many times I've read this fic, at least 5 or 6, usually when an update comes out. it's fantastic and worth it everytime. I think on
e of it's greatest things is Hans. I'm not sure there are many other pics where he's actually a great guy like he is in this one.
Dichotomus chapter 3 . 7/2
Good fic thus far. You have an interesting take on Hans. I
lalthazuali74 chapter 32 . 6/19
Please update i love the story!
:)always enjoy
sara-nadia chapter 32 . 4/7
update soon please i love it
sedryn chapter 32 . 4/7
Interesting chapter :) Looking forward to the next one hehe
Moosedrool chapter 32 . 3/17
Oh my god. So much is happening. I really want to say like this story with how you make Elsa and Ann’s portrayed beautifully! I love it
PenguinVuelve chapter 32 . 3/17
:O. Nice chapter c:. I wonder what os Mérida thingking about her situation.
t3l4m0n chapter 32 . 3/17
This was a nice fun chapter.

Poor Druid finally getting some rest, though at least we got information on all(?) of the proxies this chapter, more or less.

Wasn't the Duke under Violet's thrall? I think he was, I guess that's why he came back. To let Violet(maybe?) and co sneak into the castle and perhaps assassinate Elsa/Anna/whomever else or maybe they want to kidnap someone? Nevertheless, quite a jump in progression. I'm guessing Violet was like that because they got word about the loss of the ships. That was a very nice scene, reminded me a little bit of 'Master and Commander'. Shame there aren't many movies like that.

Esmeralda just can't help herself huh? Not doing herself any favors. Aphrodite is a bit weird though, how she 'confuses' love and obsession and stuff, or is that more like it is in genuine Greek mythology and not the stuff that is generally known? Either way, that interaction felt a little bit forced don't know why.

I was wondering why Aphrodite showed up when it was stated that they could only appear in (special?) mirrors, but I guess them showing up means the final showdown is imminent?

Regardless, a really nice update and much needed upping of pace xD

As always, will be looking forwards to the next chapters :]

Have a wonderful day! (At the time of this is review/comment is posted)
Concolor44 chapter 32 . 3/17
Geez, what's Violet's deal? It's like she's under the influence, as it were.

So, now some cross-pantheon deities are showing up. This is ramping up, big time. Gonna be one heck of a battle, when swords finally cross. I think Violet will have a rude awakening at the Grey Gardens. (As did her invasion fleet. That was pretty cool.)
Reithel chapter 32 . 3/16
Ohhhhh, the Gods and Goddesses are close to their proxies! This is getting interesting!