Reviews for The Royal Commoner
moonshine chapter 30 . 12/30/2017
ok even though you do not seem to have the motivation to keep writing for I'm going to say almost half a year I should probably say that to make a book truly worth reading, the enemies need to have more success in their plans. [Even though it was more than a little hilarious to read about the completely botched coronation] I would suggest a mild increase to the viability of Yuwin's plans coming to fruition, for example a death of one of their personal guards [maybe the one that Anna first requested to be at her side] as that makes the readers feel more biased against the antagonist.
Also I should probably say that I really liked this story almost purely for unwinding after reading an Elsa/Anna book called The queens mercy [not yet complete] I wont add spoilers as its quite long but I will say that if you like happy endings stop at chapter 65.
Anyway I wish you the best of luck in finishing this book as I do want to read the ending hopefully before 2019
Moosedrool chapter 8 . 12/28/2017
Seriously still one of my favorite elsanna stories hope you finish it
Someday
Salnar chapter 30 . 11/26/2017
I miss this story. I hope you've gotten out of the writer's block and could continue working on it. Skadi knows Anna deserves her Queen status.
Juno chapter 30 . 10/19/2017
Ive been reading this for two months (Slow reader) AND HOLY FOOKIN SHITE MAN I LOVE THIS IM HURT AND HAPPY YOOOOO THEIR WEDDING HAS TO BE GAY ASF MY MAN AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Hello chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
I hope all is well with you and you come back to writing soon. I love all your stories and I can't wait to see what happens next. No pressure or deadlines, take your time :)
dragonfighter11 chapter 30 . 10/15/2017
Please update this fabulous story~
Strasza chapter 30 . 10/15/2017
This is an awesome story, it's a shame that we left off on a cliffhanger (I sense a pattern here). I do hope that this writers block you are experiencing goes away soon. Btw, love your stories!
Griffindooooor chapter 13 . 10/11/2017
Griffindooooor!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
Hurry, please
Mistexwad chapter 30 . 9/7/2017
Really good story and very well written. I hope for more updates soon.
chinaluv chapter 30 . 8/2/2017
Cute!
Banjo the Fox chapter 5 . 8/2/2017
Very well done chapter, but holy crap the fic is moving slowly.
Banjo the Fox chapter 4 . 8/2/2017
Interesting chapter.
Banjo the Fox chapter 3 . 8/2/2017
Well done chapter, rather enjoyable read.
Banjo the Fox chapter 2 . 8/2/2017
Well done second chapter, up until the introduction of Hans... Just why?