Reviews for Shinachiku's First Adventure
C. S. Tolkien chapter 55 . 9/6/2019
Wow, what a story so corny, very, very, very corny, it have excellent moments, but still very corny.

And literature is a visual medium, more and less, you still have to use your imagination, but what I am trying to say is that music never translated well in this medium, because, one, people actually need to know the song, and two, lyrics really don't help at all, if would write narrative, write narrative, if you would write dialogue, write dialogue, but never, ever, ever, ever, add lyrics, that destroy the flow of the story.
lovecrazyhedgehog chapter 42 . 9/4/2019
I don't think I've hated an oc character this much before pretty sure I've never hated any character this much before
lovecrazyhedgehog chapter 4 . 9/2/2019
And here I was thinking you based them off of the chaos emeralds
Guest chapter 27 . 4/23/2019
Can't really read the story...don't know when narusaku got together so it won't make sense without knowing that IMPORTANT factor...stupid
Luckyfuzzball17 chapter 2 . 4/21/2019
I am amazed that you coyld call your own peice of writing boring, especially when it is anything but!
Luckyfuzzball17 chapter 1 . 4/21/2019
Amazing!
Minashi-NoBaka chapter 3 . 1/6/2019
Do you know? after reading all your fic, I sure say that you are the strongest fan of Narusaku. Why? because after Naruto and Sakura were not put together by Kishimoto, you could still be able to do research to turn on this fic. honestly, I'm not even strong just looking at sakura-Chan's face now.
Minashi-NoBaka chapter 1 . 1/6/2019
Do you know? after reading all your fic, I sure say that you are the strongest fan of Narusaku. Why? because after Naruto and Sakura were not put together by Kishimoto, you could still be able to do research to turn on this fic. honestly, I'm not even strong just looking at Sakura-Chan's face now.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/24/2018
I'm not a fan of shipping so I'm about to say he does not come from either side equation but the fanfiction writers of Naruto are hypocrites most of them
Sasa chapter 55 . 12/12/2018
Thank you very much for this awesome story! This has been a great read. I don't regret my time reading this even though I have a lot of things to do for school hahahaha!

You made me very happy. I am and forever will be a Narusaku fan. Now I'm looking forward to your other stories!

Arigato!
Sasa chapter 45 . 12/12/2018
Neji I love you...

That line is so Nejihina! Sorry... But I can't help it. I love them together. Hehehehe...
Sasa chapter 32 . 12/12/2018
My instinct tells me the spy is Neji.

God I miss him! Hinata would be in for a painful surprise!
Sasa chapter 31 . 12/12/2018
What a reunion! Kurenai must be happy and sad at the same time since Mirai is not with them.
Sasa chapter 30 . 12/12/2018
Your 'HAIL TAKA' kind of reminds me of Hitler. Hahaha!
Sasa chapter 22 . 12/12/2018
I did not expect that! Kushina! That must have torn Naruto.