Reviews for Nindo: Vortex
Con Weird chapter 27 . 7/30/2017
Will this story be continued? I quite enjoyed it, thanks for writing ()
TigrezzTail chapter 27 . 1/13/2016
And so even more things begin happening!
TigrezzTail chapter 26 . 1/6/2016
Well, the aftermath didn't turn into a complete disaster. After all, they survived to tell the tale, much like the Kyuubi incident. Interesting that you should have a complete stranger as the cause for Sasuke's return to Konoha. Makes you feel bad for those that pushed themselves in order to be ready for that eventuality.
LightningGemini chapter 25 . 10/12/2015
Very good story.
TigrezzTail chapter 25 . 9/23/2015
So, they chased whatever it was off. Question is, was that a good or bad thing?
Wacko12 chapter 25 . 9/22/2015
so does Naruto know about his clan yet?
TigrezzTail chapter 24 . 7/27/2015
Wow, it never would have occurred to me that Mura couldn't withstand the beast's chakra. Iga and Yamato for sure.
TigrezzTail chapter 23 . 7/5/2015
Hm, so I'm guessing the Kyuubi is reacting to whatever Orochimaru's ritual summoned. So that begs the question of what, exactly, did he do? And the only reason Sasuke isn't running is because he rightly guessed that the possessed wouldn't allow it and would certainly take shots at his open and retreating back.
RahvinsCage chapter 22 . 6/10/2015
Okay, so now that I'm all caught up, I have one thing to say. Holy shit! I'm really eager to see where you go with that "thing" in the Shinigami's stomach. The fights are well made, practical and believable. The writing as a whole, great. Yeah, there are some very minor errors, but they're few and far between. All in all, I'm enjoying this story and I look forward to seeing where the rest of it goes! I can't wait for the next update.
~RahvinsCage
TigrezzTail chapter 22 . 6/8/2015
Uh oh, Orochimaru's curiousity and madness finally caused him to goof. And not in his favor for a change. Wonder what creature he found?
TigrezzTail chapter 21 . 6/5/2015
So, Mura's stuck with the snake instead of being there to confront Orochimaru again and now Naruto and Sakura will be focused on Sasuke, taking the bait for the distraction. Question is, will everyone stay behind to help or will some move on?
dai sennin kurosaki d naruto chapter 21 . 5/24/2015
you're really down playing the significance of the uzumaki clan & uzushio which is odd considering just how significant they are in cannon.
TigrezzTail chapter 20 . 5/10/2015
It's was funny listening to Mura talk about the 'bad' luck his companion has in situations. Sounds exactly like Naruto, huh?
shinken1 chapter 19 . 4/27/2015
Wow.. great story. Please continue
TigrezzTail chapter 19 . 4/25/2015
Hm, I realize they are fighting behind a very powerful illusion but surely some of that will seep through at some point?