Reviews for Tears of Despair and Joy
N8schatten chapter 1 . 5/8
Oh god i read just the First part and Start crying
Guest chapter 22 . 11/29/2017
Thus sounds a lot like Disney Rupunzel. Still pretty good though
amorki209 chapter 26 . 1/17/2017
zawsze przy tym się śmieje
tylko dlaczego xibalba, nie poprosił Regin o pilnowanie dziecka?
GodlyJewel chapter 26 . 2/1/2016
Gah, so much cuteness! Xibalba is a good daddy and La Muerte would be proud of him, even if he did have a couple blunders. But looks like Marigold is gonna do just fine. Though I'm dying to know if she ever sees Juan Carlos again. Those two were just adorable!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/27/2015
I think Juan Carlos already knew she was the Princess of Souls since they first met(proved in ch24) It's just that he concealed her true identity.
He's sooo much in love with her!My god
Guest chapter 26 . 6/27/2015
Juan Carlos and Princess Marigold!
AWESOME!
Please write more fanfics about them!
I think Juan Carlos was already in love with her the first sight he saw her on the street
Guest chapter 26 . 5/25/2015
This is story is still so cute even if la Muerte is not there it is still so cute especially the last chapter
IceDynamiteDragonflyStars chapter 26 . 5/4/2015
This. Was. Amazing. I cried several times. Considering I can count the number of combined books, movies and fanfics that have made me cry on one hand, I think this is an achievement! I really loved this and eagerly await the sequel :)
Snowfrost chapter 24 . 4/16/2015
I aint lyching you. Im, well, *loads gun* now, i give you three minutes to run for your life.
Snowfrost chapter 21 . 4/16/2015
Yo dude, you COMPLETELY copied the first few paragraphs from THE OPERA PHANTOM DISCORD. Are you serious!? You cant do that. So, if you dont want people yelling at you like I did, i would suggest. re-writing that. And i am not telling you this because i am a jerk, i am doing it because i dont want you to get in trouble and lose your account or something.
Dancing-Ink-Demon chapter 4 . 3/17/2015
Another wonderful chapter!
Dancing-Ink-Demon chapter 3 . 3/17/2015
Again another beautiful chapter
Dancing-Ink-Demon chapter 2 . 3/17/2015
I loved this chapter, again amazing work you have these characters down very well
Dancing-Ink-Demon chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
This was a beautiful chapter, it made me cry amazing work!
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 25 . 3/12/2015
This whole fic was really cute, as well as rather bittersweet. You had me laughing out loud at some parts and tearful at others. Great job, and I look forward to reading more of your work!