Reviews for Mirror
Quathis chapter 36 . 5/22
Well, they're off to a decent start with the werewolves. No blood spilled at least, yet. I look forward to what their scouting journey brings up. Until next time.
Anon chapter 36 . 5/22
Bhoddisatva chapter 36 . 5/22
I'm glad to see the story continue! As always its excellent.

I've gotten too much into the groove the game set that I'm startled by a mage Warden and Morrigan making use of the Shapechanging discipline in a useful manner besides fighting. :D
Aegon BlackSteel chapter 29 . 1/30
Morrigan and Leliana's argument about about the validity of worshiping the maker was interesting to say the least. Not all that different we hear between believers and non-believers.

I also alike the alternate versions our Heroes had to fight in order to complete their trials. It was better then in Origins where your just fighting shadows. Though what did these visions represent is the questions. They did they get a glimpse of themselves in the future. Or where they witnessing a image of what might be like if they turned bad.
Aegon BlackSteel chapter 28 . 1/30
There was some nice exposition about the Avvar Culture and History. Particularly as Alaric and the gang are trying to understanding the village they are in and if there are any clues that might lead to the discovery of the Urn of Sacred Ashes.
Aegon BlackSteel chapter 27 . 1/28
At least now Sten will learn from Alaric and respect the mage for standing toe toe while wielding a sword himself. Alaric could have easily blasted Sten out of the sky with his magic, but its clear that Alaric sees the Qunari as a useful asset and didn't want to risk losing him.

No doubt that Morrigan will take these lessons to heart after watching Alaric's duel with Sten.

Despite the tense situation, it was nice to see Leliana and Morrigan becoming friendly with each other, it helps that the Rogue already has her eye on Alistair and is letting Morrigan take Alaric. Without that rivalry brewing between the two, the Bard and the Witch might actually become friends in the middle of all this mess.
Aegon BlackSteel chapter 26 . 1/28
You had a more balanced take on Morrigan's relationship with Wynne. It doesn't help that Wynne is being hypocritical to discourage Alaric from pursing a relationship and falling in love when she did the same ended up giving birth to Rhys. At least here in this story Wynne has more of an open mind to try and understand Morrigan in hopes of providing different advice as opposed to lecturing people.
Aegon BlackSteel chapter 25 . 1/28
So Alaric and Morrigan are still dancing around each other's feelings. Though the ring is pretty much Morrigan saying that she is being serious about being in a relationship with the Warden whether she wants to admit it or not to herself.

The thought of Alistair and Leliana becoming an item is an interesting idea that doesn't get used much in the Dragon Age fandom. Curious now to see what plans you have for this couple.
Aegon BlackSteel chapter 24 . 1/28
So Alaric and the gang finally made to Denerim it always amazed me how the Warden and his crew can roam around the capital without being captured by Loghain or Howe's forces in the area. In retrospect the whole trip seems very dangerous to begin with especially with all of the assassins, criminals, mercenaries roaming around the area. The Wardens are fortunate that they had Zevran and Isabela available to help guide them around the area.
Aegon BlackSteel chapter 23 . 1/23
Everytime Alaric starts thinking about his relationships with women in the Circle, his mind always comes back to Enchanter Valerian, from what its sounds she sounds like some kind of Femme Fatale. Can only wonder if she will make an appearance at least in a flashback.

Since it sounds like Valerian is part of the reason why Alaric is the kind of man he is now. Yet nothing in the circle could prepare him for a relationship with Morrigan. Since she is a women with conflicting desires which is no doubt why any man who purses a relationship with her is bound to have a tumultuous time with the Witch of the Wilds.
Aegon BlackSteel chapter 22 . 1/23
It was quite amusing to see Morrigan's expectations for Alaric to act like any typical man and rush through having sex but by the end of the chapter she is one getting impatient as she is getting surprised by Alaric's skill and foreplay. Morrigan must have had some mixed experiences when it comes to men and o doubt suprised by Alaric's skill.
FloridaMagpie chapter 35 . 10/19/2016
I always thought this was one of the more interesting romance options - on the surface, she was just the attractive rhymes-with-witch stereotype, but once you learned a little more you started to appreciate her potential and admire her essential integrity.
Quathis chapter 35 . 10/19/2016
Oh, it is fun seeing Morrigan in investigative mode only to realize how in sync she is with Alaric. Makes me smile when she fights herself like that. You'd think she'd realize why wolves travel in packs, though I wouldn't be surprised if she never dealt much with actual wolves. Until next time.
flamehead23a chapter 34 . 10/3/2016
I'm deeply enjoying your returned attention to this series. It very well might be my favorite your works beyond your memoirs series. Despite knowing how the games have progressed, I find myself sincerely hoping against hope that Morrigan and her Warden can find a happy ending.
Scarease chapter 34 . 10/2/2016
Good read so far keep it up.