Reviews for Mirror
FloridaMagpie chapter 66 . 2/9
As always, this was a great read. Thank you for sharing!
FloridaMagpie chapter 61 . 2/9
I really wanted this option, and I was mad that bioware didn't allow it. The Architect meant well, and had potential, but his judgment was terrible. He needs an IRB, and a collaborator with veto power. Excited to see how it works out.
Andrews31 chapter 66 . 1/31
I really enjoy your story and can't wait for it to continue. Question, will next story be continued on this story or get is own tab ? Thanks for your time :)
flamehead23a chapter 66 . 1/29
I was so pleasantly surprised when you began updating this story again. Dragon Age was one of the BioWare games that I just couldn't really finish, and I've always loved every minute of Journey Through the story via your novelization.
It also helps that this is definitely my favorite pairing from the game. Thanks so much for managing happy ending, and I'm ecstatic that you're going to continue things. I cannot wait for the next installment!
GreaterGoodIreland chapter 66 . 1/28
I'll definitely be reading the sequel.
Quathis chapter 66 . 1/28
Excellent title for them coming back together. They had grown in the semi-peace after the Blight, which their reunion shows in the positive lights. Time will show if the negative aspects will be confronted and overcome. I am curious how it will be for the Inquisition timeframe. Certainly going to be rough, with Morrigan and Flemeth having their own reunion. Not sure how Alaric's presence may change that. Until next time.
Anon chapter 66 . 1/28
This story is amazing
a7xfanatic11 chapter 66 . 1/28
A great take on Origins and Awakening. Despite it not having a ton of action like most stories, I enjoyed this one immensely. The character development was fantastic as well. Looking forward to your next work!
Ronin Kenshin chapter 66 . 1/28
awesome a very great fic loved the way it turned out can't wait to see what the future hold great work
Snow8fyre chapter 66 . 1/28
This was great
Meatzman2 chapter 66 . 1/28
I've enjoyed this very much. I look forward eagerly to your next work.
xoverfiend chapter 66 . 1/28
Whoo, that was a ride. My more substantive points have been made already in an earlier review I'm afraid and they all pretty much stand.

I thought Alaric seeing Morrigan again and K for the first time was written powerfully enough, though in an almost subdued way.

I definitely look forward to your further DA projects.
xoverfiend chapter 65 . 1/27
plus 5 for working in an origin for Kirien's name. we approach the resolution
Leman of the Russ chapter 65 . 1/27
And the Witch Hunt begins. Really liking the way this story's turning out, can't wait for the next chapter. Carry on the good work, and well done.
Bill chapter 64 . 1/26
Minor little typo but a boy of sixteen pretty sure you meant just six right.