Reviews for Mirror
GloriouSin chapter 54 . 10/8/2022
"I don't understand this. I don't understand why we can't be together. But if this is what you need from me, if you think this will help, then it's yours."

Well this story was so canon compliant and pointless to read for anyone who ever played a mage that it just hurts to see someone apparently actually thinking this is a good ending and not bothering to rewrite one of the greatest blemishes of storywriting ever. You do know that the only reason they ruined all endings in DAO is because EA wanted cash right? I mean fuck being able to write anything and still going for that shit choice. What an utteraly pathetic character. Honestly i rarely stop reading 80% into the story but its so shit and not worth it that i will.
Ygrain33 chapter 66 . 4/10/2022
Got a bit of DA nostalgia, and the re-read was awesome, being able to read the story in its entirety. Morrigan's development as a person came across so plausible and heart-warming, it brought me right back into the good old times :-)
Spades231 chapter 2 . 10/22/2021
What an introduction. Applause to you.
Erisian chapter 38 . 6/28/2021
Your handling of the confrontation with Zathrian was beautifully conceived and executed. Bravo.
neunon chapter 12 . 11/8/2019
Oh man, this conversation with Morrigan is something I *really* wish was in the canon game. I really wanted my character to explain to her that she was shooting us in the foot by mouthing off in these situations, and that it wasn't just some useless side quest.
Gako959 chapter 64 . 1/3/2019
I just read your story and this chapter makes me think you should write another story about dragon age 2, apparently you like the mage class so why not do your own version of the game with four mages, Hawke, Merrill, Anders and Bethany. And for more drama about blood magic use Merrill as love interest.
justjoe chapter 66 . 10/8/2018
A great story! Your lead character was well done and unique. It was refreshing seeing a Warden be this resourceful and intelligent, especially a mage. I'm glad that you kept the character count down and summarized parts of the game that would not enhance the development of the characters. You also did a good job in giving everyone their time to shine, which was greatly appreciated.

Well done!
nim istar chapter 66 . 7/19/2018
great story! really hope you're still working on the sequel.
Ericdragon chapter 66 . 7/18/2018
It is a shame that you had to stop the Voice Of Silence, I thought it was coming along very well. Best of luck to you.
FloridaMagpie chapter 66 . 2/9/2018
As always, this was a great read. Thank you for sharing!
FloridaMagpie chapter 61 . 2/9/2018
I really wanted this option, and I was mad that bioware didn't allow it. The Architect meant well, and had potential, but his judgment was terrible. He needs an IRB, and a collaborator with veto power. Excited to see how it works out.
Andrews31 chapter 66 . 1/31/2018
I really enjoy your story and can't wait for it to continue. Question, will next story be continued on this story or get is own tab ? Thanks for your time :)
flamehead23a chapter 66 . 1/29/2018
I was so pleasantly surprised when you began updating this story again. Dragon Age was one of the BioWare games that I just couldn't really finish, and I've always loved every minute of Journey Through the story via your novelization.
It also helps that this is definitely my favorite pairing from the game. Thanks so much for managing happy ending, and I'm ecstatic that you're going to continue things. I cannot wait for the next installment!
GreaterGoodIreland chapter 66 . 1/28/2018
I'll definitely be reading the sequel.
Quathis chapter 66 . 1/28/2018
Excellent title for them coming back together. They had grown in the semi-peace after the Blight, which their reunion shows in the positive lights. Time will show if the negative aspects will be confronted and overcome. I am curious how it will be for the Inquisition timeframe. Certainly going to be rough, with Morrigan and Flemeth having their own reunion. Not sure how Alaric's presence may change that. Until next time.