Reviews for Mirror
Bhoddisatva chapter 39 . 12/15
I'm really enjoying your new chapters! You've been quiet for too long!

I don't know if it was intentional but I liked the Mordin shout-out too!
Quathis chapter 39 . 12/14
Ouch. Morrigan really is putting herself in a bind with what she wants vs what she must do. Very tough situation, though more trust, and some proper preparation, might have made it easier between the both of them, given what is coming. Until next time.
Quathis chapter 38 . 12/12
Short chapter, but powerful, in both imagery and emotion. I felt stronger emotions here than I did at this point in the game. Well done. Until next time.
Aryassine chapter 37 . 8/11
Finally some shapeshifting action and a dancing Morrigan 3
draco7347 chapter 37 . 7/16
really love this awesome story cant wait for brand new chapters
Quathis chapter 37 . 6/30
A nice, bloodless way to get to a resolution. Not something we usually get to see in Dragon Age. I look forward to just how Zathrian responds in this one. From what I remember of the guy, likely it would go pretty badly. Until next time.
Quathis chapter 36 . 5/22
Well, they're off to a decent start with the werewolves. No blood spilled at least, yet. I look forward to what their scouting journey brings up. Until next time.
Anon chapter 36 . 5/22
Bhoddisatva chapter 36 . 5/22
I'm glad to see the story continue! As always its excellent.

I've gotten too much into the groove the game set that I'm startled by a mage Warden and Morrigan making use of the Shapechanging discipline in a useful manner besides fighting. :D
Aegon BlackSteel chapter 29 . 1/30
Morrigan and Leliana's argument about about the validity of worshiping the maker was interesting to say the least. Not all that different we hear between believers and non-believers.

I also alike the alternate versions our Heroes had to fight in order to complete their trials. It was better then in Origins where your just fighting shadows. Though what did these visions represent is the questions. They did they get a glimpse of themselves in the future. Or where they witnessing a image of what might be like if they turned bad.
Aegon BlackSteel chapter 28 . 1/30
There was some nice exposition about the Avvar Culture and History. Particularly as Alaric and the gang are trying to understanding the village they are in and if there are any clues that might lead to the discovery of the Urn of Sacred Ashes.
Aegon BlackSteel chapter 27 . 1/28
At least now Sten will learn from Alaric and respect the mage for standing toe toe while wielding a sword himself. Alaric could have easily blasted Sten out of the sky with his magic, but its clear that Alaric sees the Qunari as a useful asset and didn't want to risk losing him.

No doubt that Morrigan will take these lessons to heart after watching Alaric's duel with Sten.

Despite the tense situation, it was nice to see Leliana and Morrigan becoming friendly with each other, it helps that the Rogue already has her eye on Alistair and is letting Morrigan take Alaric. Without that rivalry brewing between the two, the Bard and the Witch might actually become friends in the middle of all this mess.
Aegon BlackSteel chapter 26 . 1/28
You had a more balanced take on Morrigan's relationship with Wynne. It doesn't help that Wynne is being hypocritical to discourage Alaric from pursing a relationship and falling in love when she did the same ended up giving birth to Rhys. At least here in this story Wynne has more of an open mind to try and understand Morrigan in hopes of providing different advice as opposed to lecturing people.
Aegon BlackSteel chapter 25 . 1/28
So Alaric and Morrigan are still dancing around each other's feelings. Though the ring is pretty much Morrigan saying that she is being serious about being in a relationship with the Warden whether she wants to admit it or not to herself.

The thought of Alistair and Leliana becoming an item is an interesting idea that doesn't get used much in the Dragon Age fandom. Curious now to see what plans you have for this couple.
Aegon BlackSteel chapter 24 . 1/28
So Alaric and the gang finally made to Denerim it always amazed me how the Warden and his crew can roam around the capital without being captured by Loghain or Howe's forces in the area. In retrospect the whole trip seems very dangerous to begin with especially with all of the assassins, criminals, mercenaries roaming around the area. The Wardens are fortunate that they had Zevran and Isabela available to help guide them around the area.