Reviews for Purely Arkos
Rebmul chapter 8 . 5/5/2017
well its a shame you stopped writing one shots
Rebmul chapter 6 . 5/5/2017
and rens mother is the queen bitch
Rebmul chapter 4 . 5/5/2017
and thus we find out jigsaws identity its jaune's oldest sister
DinoGuy2000 chapter 8 . 3/9/2016
All of this was awesome! Such wonderful fluff! Good work!
WolfAndPens chapter 6 . 1/11/2016
Soooooo awesome!
Natz chapter 8 . 12/13/2015
These were all AMAZINGLY cute!
Stardust Tradewind chapter 6 . 12/8/2015
This chapter was really good. So are all of them
Guest chapter 6 . 7/8/2015
If RWBY were not the kid-friendly show it tries to be, I could see this sort of situation happening in a later volume. I love JNPR: it has not one but two awesome redheads, both of whom long to be more than just friends with their parters.
This was sexy without going overboard, and ended up being very sweet and emotionally sensitive, so great job
ReaperDemon chapter 6 . 1/13/2015
Really enjoyed this one! Team JNPR really is the best. Loved the little ReNora bit added in with Ren denying the family "duty" to be with Nora. Jaune and Pyrrha in the cave was well done. Nice 'lol" moment where Jaune gets turned around and Pyrrha realizes he's erect. Knew it was coming but worth funny. Nothing like constant "activity" to stay warm.
ARKOS.THEREFORE I WIN chapter 6 . 1/13/2015
This made my heart ... MELT ! HAHAHHA.. ha...ha...ha... okay, I'm sorry. :(

Good chapter, great story.

Thanks the gods you didn't throw pregnancy into the mix. I always find fics that deal with that to be a pain to deal with. They get to serious.
TigerRaiken chapter 6 . 1/13/2015
When in extreme cold temperature people remember, huddle together for warmth. Andhavesex*cough* did I say that?!

Anyway, this one was rather long with a nice length to it. As always your portrayal of the characters is in a real standard -even with Pyrrha- and these being teenagers subjected to hormones. I highly look forward to more.
King'sWritingDomain chapter 4 . 1/1/2015
Holy damn, those shots were absolutely wonderful. Not only is your writing excellent, you managed to make me grin like a fool while reading these. Very well done! The first Arkos fic I've read and I fear I may not find a more likable style.

I'm going to have to check out those other stories of yours now.
xAnimeaddict1 chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
80 so your the one always posting these on ifuuny! Love them!
ARKOS.THEREFORE I WIN chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
"Let's play a game"
-Saw ... and apparently Jaune's older sister.

Love the story. Keep writing.
ARKOS.THEREFORE I WIN chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
I love your other Arkos stuff and I think I have seen some of your I funny work. I love that to. Keep writing.