Reviews for Past The Veil
Guest chapter 34 . 11/4/2018
It was beautiful.
I actually cried reading Sirius' feelings and I don't even know why. Though I wish I knew.

Thanks for this beautiful story.
darkpheonix31 chapter 3 . 12/8/2017
Hermione can't just go and explain things to Harry? What is the point of keeping this from him? Poor Sirius always kept locked up.
Medilia chapter 34 . 3/5/2017
Lovely! I really enjoyed that
MZoo chapter 34 . 2/24/2017
This story is brilliant, and probably the best time travel/coming back from the dead stories I've read(and I've read a lot!) Thank you for this!
Guest chapter 34 . 11/28/2016
Ok, this is a bit better. Thank you - I got worried for a moment.
Guest chapter 32 . 11/28/2016
What!
Guest chapter 29 . 11/28/2016
I just realized that Snape has not been mentioned ONCE this entire story - and I've binge-read through it until this point in a few hours. Was that intentional, and if not...
Guest chapter 12 . 11/28/2016
This is absolutely hilarious! I knew Sirius's typical impatient self would pop up eventually, and it was wonderful.

But I'm impatient too, so when will he meet Harry?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/28/2016
That's just horrible... actually crying here... Sirius can't wait to see all his friends and he doesn't realize that most of them are dead... Ouch

And cumon, why can't he see Harry! Surely they can work out a way to break the news to him?!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 16 . 10/14/2016
I love how clever Teddy is being here.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 7 . 10/14/2016
This is why making Sirius a teacher was just a terrible idea. If this was written with a different style, I'd even call it crack, but it's too serious for that.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 5 . 10/14/2016
Stubby Boardman is probably the first thing I'm really satisfied with in this fic beyond the basic premise. I mean, it hasn't been bad, but that's actually funny.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 4 . 10/14/2016
Hermione and McGonagall better be doing something to clear up the situation, because right now it seems they're just being cruel to Sirius.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 3 . 10/14/2016
It will be deeply unsatisfying if this state of affairs continues for any significant time.
StrawberryBlack chapter 21 . 7/27/2016
Me encantó tu harry en este capitulo porque tienes toda la razon, harry a visto de todo que sería improbable tomarlo por sorpresa hahaha. También amé la manera en la que unió todas las piezas, esta muy bien lograda esa explicacion, fue recordar al harry del primer libro descubriendo todo sobre la piedra filosofal, porque harry es capaz de atar cabos y usar sus instintos para descubrir misterios, cosa que muchos escritores de fics tienden a olvidar pero tu no y por eso tu historia es fantástica. ¡Mil gracias por compartirla!