Reviews for A Museum Carol
DancingKitKat chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
This was really great! I'm glad Larry came to his senses, I was so upset for poor Jed. Wonderful job!
IHaveNoSoul13 chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Aw, that was really cute 3
I like how you portrayed each character, how you made Octavius refuse to leave Jedidiah, but how Jedidiah refused to let Octavius stay, how you really turned Larry into Scrooge.
This amazing work of art has inspired me to write a fanfiction where Jedidiah turns to dust, but remains in spirit. In the fanfiction I will write, I really want to show the despair and grief Jedidiah's 'passing' causes, especially in Octavius. Each fanfiction I read shows different sides to the characters, and it is interesting to 'morph' the sides into one, to see which side stands out most, and which stands out least.
Let's take Larry for example:
He's not exactly an optimist like Jed and Teddy, but not a pessimist like the old night-guards. He likes to see people happy, and despairs at others' sorrow. He carries more on his shoulders than we think: The welfare of the exhibits, his son, his job, etc. If anything crumbled, he'd crumble too. A strong base like a biscuit, yet the softness of cake, and the likeliness to crumble like an artist to doodle, like an author to write. He easily carries guilt, but easily drops pride. He has his moments, and usually ends up turning to others to help. But Teddy's quote 'I'm made of wax, Lawrence, what are you made of?' made him realise that he, and he alone, can solve his problems.
Larry has his faults, but is one of the greatest role models we could ever have.

I spent ten minutes writing a useless profile on Larry XD
Fientje chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Och, that was so cute and awesome written. Just love the group huge at the end.

And somehow I couldn't stop laughing about the Sparkly Tree Spray. Who wouldn't want a sparkly tree? Amazing, I loved it!
SummerMistedDragon chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwww!
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Aw awesome. Oops. I accidently hit the alerts instead of favorites. Lol but this was good. I just watched NatM 3 so wonderful but so sad for me seeing Robin williams. But great job.
Annomynous chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
This was a good take on "The Christmas Story". I certainly enjoyed it. X)

This message is for Annabelle: SHUT UP! One hateful review is enough! All you're doing is sounding like a broken record player!
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
This was amazing! The ending made me really happy. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
This was good and heartwarming :)
AemiliaeHistoriam chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
That. Was. A. Perfect. Plot.

And very well written :3