Reviews for Home is the Hart of the Holidays
AdoringGMW chapter 4 . 9/10/2015
Wow! This was great:)
AdoringGMW chapter 2 . 9/10/2015
I'm starting to understand Riley's points of view on this.
AdoringGMW chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Loved this chapter:)
Lanidays chapter 4 . 5/5/2015
Cool prequel, will there be a Maya's POV or a Shawn's POV from when he's deciding on adopting
Maya a little later in the prequel or is it just Riley's POV? just wondering.
DisneyLover16 chapter 4 . 3/23/2015
So it's taken me about 2 months to get to this, but I've finally read this! Haha I love spring break (even though it's snowing outside...)

Great work as usual. Can't wait for more. :)
LoveShipper chapter 4 . 1/18/2015
Cute traditions. Hi Feeny
DisneyLover16 chapter 3 . 1/6/2015
Personally, I thought the bit of character development for Riley seemed a little...rushed. Like, maybe it's just me, but the chapter in general seemed a little too fast-paced. Just a thought, nothing too bad. The chapter's still great and I can't wait for more! :)
Esthernight chapter 3 . 1/6/2015
Esther night: I finally got to read this and I'm really liking it. I really loved the part with crazy hat, it's small but very important because it establishes a relationship with Evelyn/ crazy hat. I really like this whole prequel idea. I personally don't think you should do a chapter on from Cory and Shawns pov. I love Cory and Shawn to death. I will kill to protect Shawn Hunter. But I honestly think it would be too much for this story. I'm not a big fan of shifting povs. I think it should be about Riley.
LoveShipper chapter 3 . 1/5/2015
That is my family, joking and hugging
honeylemon975 chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
More more more
Ali6132 chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
Congrats on making it to the finals, Mimi! I hope you win! Bye!
Miss Kells Bells chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
Well, well, well, trying to get free votes from me. Well I looked over all of the stories and I gave them all a fair chance. I decided I was going to vote for the story that was actually written the best, not just the person who personally liked the best. Guess what? You are actually the most talented writer in the bunch. That's right. My votes for you (plural since I can vote ever 12 hours) will be genuine.

It's so unfortunate that these chapters have to be short because I know you have a talent for writing long chapters. And I personally enjoy a long story. But you're doing a good job anyway. I'm intrigued as to what the central conflict is going to be in this story. Similar to Home For the Holidays, I assume. A little Maya and Shawn bonding seen through Riley's eyes? Shawn feeling alone? Maya feeling alone? Riley feeling unloved? And obviously Shawn's going to move to the city. (I'm just guess, all except that last part, since this is a prequel).

Anyway, great job. I wish I could have more! I can't wait until the next chapter.
GamerGirlGuest chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
First of all, I want to say I don't like the rules to this contest. Second of all I LOVE your plot and wish you could have more than 4 chapts! Maybe you could continue it after the contest
LoveShipper chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
It does suck to be ignored
Miss Kells Bells chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Sorry, I just found this story two days after the poll closed. :/ However, I have to say I'm really looking forward to you next chapter. I told you in a review to your other story how much of a fantastic writer I think you are.

So this is basically an AU of the holiday special, so it'll fit in the world you created for Seven Years in the Nineties? I can't wait to see the changes you make and to see how the relationships between these characters develop. I'm also excited to see the BMW characters who weren't in the actually episode appear in your story. Great story! Can't wait until you update. :D