Reviews for The Perfect Jutsu
aa2002 chapter 4 . 9/22
and you lost me sakura was the normal that kept the other 2 from going too far
Reasonable man chapter 9 . 8/28
Well. It is quite interesting and unique concept. Creating real clones of bone and flesh. Having multiple bodies and one single consciousness. It is like one single program that runs on multiple separate machines as one in cluster mode.

I imagine things that he could achieve in future chapters. He can learn very fast the art of sealing. he could create very big arsenal of seal based weapons and he can manufacture in great amounts because of his clones. The only thing that would be hard for him, is getting materials. He can make a lot of elemental combination attacks that no team could achieve.

You have also written that more he has clones less Nine-Tailed Fox's chakra he can access, you have made it in order to make at least some kind of handicap of his abilities and I understand. However, I thought that his clan's main feature was long living and having high regeneration capabilities.

I agree with your rock-paper-scissors thing with elements. In real world it doesn't work in that way.

Now what I don't like in your fic, is that their teacher not trying to make them work as team. He just creates situation were they must work as team and leaves to figure it out for themselves. This is very bad choice I think, because it doesn't matter that they are shinobi now, they are still children, very isolated and with a lot of mental problems. He should teach them to be a team and not throwing them into constant life and death situations so they could figure it out by themselves. He has already developed mistrust from his students. Naruto is going to get lessons from another teacher, Sasuke and Hinata become even more isolated.

Well i think this is main weakness of their teacher. He can't just say that he can quit for being their teacher, he should know that throwing away his students will somehow ruin his own reputation among other Jounins, because he "couldn't handle three brats". I imagine moments in future chapters when his students will be working among with other Joinin's students. If other teachers see what he made of his own team, their respect would be very questionable for him.

I hope you won't abandon your fic, but you are not updating it for two-three years. Good Luck.
Burkinator chapter 3 . 8/9
Hey, I just wanted to say, Excellent job on the logistics of Konoha. It's always been something that bugged me too. I'm thoroughly enjoying this so far, and am a little sad there's only 9 chapters, as I will be finished with this very quickly.
Thank you for the great work!
Marauders Inc chapter 7 . 7/21
I'll say you're too sensitive about the subject. I've taken one rule for granted especially considering where I'm from and some of the movies my country makes. This rule is that what you see on screen or read in books is not bound by any rule that binds us. For all purposes Gravity in such things is merely a sticky magnetic sole holding your feet to the ground. And electricity has nothing to do with electrons protons etc. Laws of physics, unless ignored for things like these, will bug you while you are reading/watching such things.

So I usually leave any logic behind where it stays until I deal with a matter relating to the real world. Or else I'd have gotten a headache about how supposedly earth and lightning form crystal and lightning and fire form blaze.
Ummmm chapter 2 . 7/18
Narutoverse reality check and possible loophole:

ˍ̄̅ˍˍ̄̅ˍˍ̄̅ˍˍ̄̅ˍˍ̄̅ˍˍ̄̅ˍˍ̄̅ˍˍ̄̅ˍˍ̄̅ˍˍ̄̅ˍˍ̄̅ˍˍ̄̅ˍˍ̄̅ˍˍ̄̅ˍˍ̄̅ˍˍ̄̅ˍˍ̄̅ˍˍ̄̅ˍˍ̄̅ˍˍ̄̅ˍˍ̄̅ˍˍ̄̅ˍˍ̄̅ˍˍ̄̅ˍˍ̄̅ˍˍ̄̅ˍˍ̄̅ˍˍ̄̅ˍˍ̄̅ˍˍ̄̅ˍˍ̄̅ˍˍ̄̅ˍˍ̄̅ˍ

First, the facts:

The Kyuubi is a mass of chakra in the form of, well, a Kyuubi.

Chakra is energy.

Energy cannot be created nor destroyed.

The chakra that makes up the Kyuubi is bound to Naruto's spirit(/soul).

More Naruto bodies are made in his perfect Shadow Clone technique, each with their own chakra coils, reserves and mind but shares the same spirit(/soul).

The clones may have their own chakra but all share the Kyuubi's, like adding many taps to a water line leading away from a large reservoir.

The more taps open, the faster the reservoir is drained.

The clones will be able to pull less energy from the Kyuubi per clone dividing by how many clones exist.

Conclusion:

Naruto is actually getting weaker with every clone.
The Purple Ouroboros chapter 9 . 7/12
I don't think that the byakugan would be a dojutsu that would need to be activated like the sharingan.
Otherwise there would be no reason for Hyuuga's who hadn't activated their byakugan to still have the pupil less eyes.
Because the eyes are a side effect of having the byakugan and while it'd be unreasonable for a baby to have the byakugan it's not unreasonable to assume that the dojutsu would simply manifest on its own whenever the user's body could handle the strain on their chakra coils.
Therefore the reason Hiashi treated Hinata so badly was because she activated her byakugan much later than normal but I feel that he would treat her even worse if at the rank of Genin, she still hadn't activated it. Especially since the Hyuuga seem the type to not accept a clan heir/leader that doesn't have the Byakugan and if the Byakugan needed to be activated and doesn't manifest naturally, then technically there's no guarantee that the person they chose as heir (Hinata/Hinabi) would have the Byakugan. Unless you're insinuating that Hinabi already has the Byakugan but if that's the case then what would have cause it to activate at such a young age, and considering the age difference, I doubt the Hyuuga elders would care that Hinata's the eldest and should become the clan leader if there is another option for succession that already shows itself to have more potential.
Nanome chapter 1 . 7/8
excellent story. the characterization is perfect, better than most of the fics I've read. and you got a really unique idea and plot. Keep writing.
Chaos537 chapter 9 . 7/6
its a shame that this story hasn't been updated in awhile. Really looking forward to the Zabuza vs Kakashi fight. Kisame giving Zabuza a head start was pretty interesting. I wonder how the Kiri ninjas will react to the Konoha ninjas. Until next time.
Chaos537 chapter 5 . 7/6
Oh yeah I forgot to mention Jesus Christ he's always screaming like a moron. Damn even though I'm reading and not listening to him actually scream it's annoying as hell. All he screams is shut up.
Chaos537 chapter 4 . 7/6
Really enjoying this story so far. The only thing that annoys me so far is that Naruto pretty much is the same dumbass from canon right now. He's all I'm gonna kick your ass Kakashi blah blah and then calls him arrogant when he's acting like it half the time. The whole clone conversation between himself is kind of annoying with all the Naruto-A, Naruto-One stuff. Honestly don't even remember who the hell is the "real" one. Otherwise the shadow clone jutsu concept you did was pretty smart and unique. Usually when people make "new bloodlines" it sounds ridiculous and dumb.
shubham.n.thakur chapter 3 . 6/13
hahaha that was awesome
I can't stop laughing
sarsa13 chapter 9 . 6/3
Hi! I just wanted to say that it's a shame you decided not to finish this story. I realize that, like you said, it was simply going to be too much work and I completely understand (I have been trying to write something but I never manage to)... I only wanted to underline how much I apreciate this idea. The plot had a lot of potential, it would have been a fantastic story. The curiousity is killing me, I keep wondering how you would have contiued to develop Naruto's character.
SpencerDorman chapter 6 . 5/30
Zabuza is an A-rank, not an S-rank, but eh, whatever.
SpencerDorman chapter 5 . 5/30
That whole "syncing" thing that I was talking about would definitely need to require chakra to be done, proportionate to the amount of change. Otherwise, there could literally be a clone not doing anything, and then when another clone runs out of chakra, that clone could just "sync" with the idle one, the one full of chakra, and then you basically have infinite chakra. I'm not scrapping the idea entirely because spending an appropriate amount of chakra to gain another clone's musculature or to fill one clone's stomach from one of a full clone's is a great idea, and like I said earlier the amount of chakra required would be dependent upon the size of the change.

This is taken straight from the Naruto Wiki:
"Unlike other dōjutsu, the Byakugan is normally available to its users from birth, and on rarer occasions, the dōjutsu can be awakened."
So, while you can do the whole "Hinata is late at awakening her Byakugan" thing, I don't think a dōjutsu that is normally available at birth would take 13 years to awaken even in the latest of awakenings.

Also taken straight from the wiki:
"In the anime it is alluded to that while all Hyūga inherit the Byakugan and constantly show its generic physical traits, they must also go through intense training to manifest the dōjutsu's actual powers and that not all Hyūga are actually able to accomplish this."
-This might be more along the lines of the trouble that you are giving Hinata rather than her actually being unable to activate her Byakugan at all. Especially since Hinata definitely had her Byakugan long before she became a genin - actually, her Byakugan is the very reason that she was being bullied when Naruto saved her (which means that she had her Byakugan then, and likely long before it as well), thus leading to her crush (*cough* obsession *cough*). Also, the only reason that she was able to spy on (*cough* stalk *cough*) Naruto was because of her Byakugan, as she possessed nowhere near the necessary level of stealth to be able to do so otherwise.

Yes, I know that just because something is on the wiki does not mean that it is 100% fact, but the Naruto Wiki is pretty reliable.
SpencerDorman chapter 4 . 5/30
I accidentally posted that chapter 3 review before I had finished reading the chapter, so that's why there is the unnecessary paragraph about the clones increasing Naruto's intellectual capability.
1,107 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »