Reviews for The Perfect Jutsu
Moe chapter 9 . 6/16
Well I must say it was a good run while it lasted. This „Perfect Justsu“ is a really nice idea, and making a living clone fall no doubt in a Perfect Jutsu list. Even though it would be a shame that Natuto would have stopped being a ninja this reaction had been pretty convenient since he felt over a dozen times dying and all that mess. However even though I am disappointed that this story is abandoned I am glad I read it. Just the writing style and flow felt like how a nice story should feel and your approach and originality of the plot was convincing and great. I know it is selfish but I would have liked you to continue... But anyways be well! :)
~M
Moe chapter 7 . 6/16
Well I‘m not finished yet reading but this litlle ‚rant‘ brought some interest in me. I am just going to say from how I understood everything. From these 5 Elements every technique with a Chakra buildup in or through your body emerge. So like our world is made from all our elements either being ‚raw’ or connected and creating ‚something’ new. This would be in the Narutoverse the Bloodlines. And it means techniques like the Nara‘s, Akimichi‘s etc. fall into that group too(as Naruto asked about exactly that when he learned about the elements and these Rock-Schüissor-Paper system Kakashi replied it would take too long to explain). Of course there isn‘t a logical or scientifical way that explains how these 5 Elements can make shadows or enlarge body parts. It doesn‘t make sense too that ice is made from wind and water or how certain elements beat each other. I think that like elements in our world have different compositions of neutrones, electrones and photones in the Narutoverse the Chakra compositions is different from each element and these qualities of their composition beat each other. So it is true that wind cannot stop lightening or how water versus earth would result into a draw, but the elemental Chakra would overpower the other Chakra.
~M
Well I‘m not finished yet reading but this litlle ‚rant‘ brought some interest in me. I am just going to say from how I understood everything. From these 5 Elements every technique with a Chakra buildup in or through your body emerge. So like our world is made from all our elements either being ‚raw’ or connected and creating ‚something’ new. This would be in the Narutoverse the Bloodlines. And it means techniques like the Nara‘s, Akimichi‘s etc. fall into that group too(as Naruto asked about exactly that when he learned about the elements and these Rock-Schüissor-Paper system Kakashi replied it would take too long to explain). Of course there isn‘t a logical or scientific way that explains how these 5 Elements can make shadows or enlarge body parts. It doesn‘t make sense too that ice is made from wind and water or how certain elements beat each other. I think that like elements in our world have different compositions of neutrones, electrones and photones in the Narutoverse the Chakra compositions is different from each element and these qualities of their composition beat each other and together they form the compostions required for porexample ice or to make shadows. So it is right that wind cannot stop lightening or that water versus earth would result into a draw, but when regarding their Chakra qualities, one can and will overpower the composition of the other elemntal‘s quality.
I hope I didn‘t confuse you, but basically I‘m saying that how the elements C and O make CO2, Ice is made from wind and water. Oh and yeah, with using different amounts of the elemntals‘ chakra makes differents properties and even creates the element just how you need twice as much O then C for a CO2.
Henry Vaudreuil chapter 4 . 6/7
While this chapter dredged up some deep and vital roots it ended up settling quite evenly. (The last bit seemed a bit more staged than necessary but left a sweet aftertaste)
Henry Vaudreuil chapter 3 . 6/7
You...you...WHY?! Why would you tease me so mercilessly? Screw popcorn show me the cinematic masterpiece! Please?
inuhirnoess777 chapter 9 . 5/4
I really like what your doing with this concept, this story is both complicated and intriguing
SinfulPride chapter 4 . 4/13
LOVE! Hinata is compassionate where Sakura was abrasive. She diffuses the situation instead of inflaming it. And I see Sasuke and Naruto finding that camaraderie they have post shippuden earlier than canon if they actually admit they don't know each other and try to learn, which is one of my favorite mechanics for Sasuke and Naruto interactions in fanfics.
The Waiting Fan chapter 9 . 4/1
Honestly, infinite potential. You just never finished it. I may disagree with your method of storytelling, but it’s god damn beautiful. I wish you’d keep this story going.
Hokagenaomi chapter 9 . 2/8
I’m sure that this story is abandoned or discontinued, but if you ever check back in to the reviews, I just want to say thank you. This story made me laugh and made me think of many things (the physic part of Elemental jutsu and other things) I really loved this story even though that it was TOO short.

This story had the potential to become one of the best.
Relvain Jenafuse chapter 9 . 2/3
I enjoyed reading this story, this is the first time I have read a story with your style on the Shadow Clone technique.

Do you think you will ever come back to this story?
CrystallineX chapter 7 . 12/20/2017
I think Kishimoto was thinking about it more in terms of traditional eastern elemental "affinities" (like Chinese zodiacs and 5 elements, except those are wood, fire, earth, metal, and water…) and had to replace wood and metal with lightning and air to fit with his universe like Raikage and Kazekage. And honestly, if you look at it from a simplified view (at least, with the original elements) there's a production and destruction cycle.
Production cycle eg. water grows things/wood, wood burns to fire, fire to ashes/earth, earth can be mined for metal, metal…I never understood how metal could produce water except in terms of influence, like when metal holds water for any amount of time it definitely tastes like metal.
The destruction cycle eg. wood to earth, earth to water, water to fire, fire to metal, and it might be a stretch to say metal to wood, but hey traditional eastern beliefs came from somewhere and they rely heavily on balance, yin and yang and so forth)
…And like most traditional eastern things, western science doesn't apply. I hesitate to say it's superstition, because my dad's a neurologist who dabbles in acupuncture, but it's called alternative medicine for a reason. Unfortunately, there was no concept of physics in ancient eastern culture. Full-Metal Alchemist took up "science" first, and so Kishimoto was left to work with his (skewed) version of eastern traditions.
happyrainshit2 chapter 4 . 12/11/2017
glad they acknowledged that they dont know a damn thing about each other. ive always felt that they'd relate better to each other if they actually know each other. which was somewhat impossible with every character on the naruto show so immersed in their own problems,that they dont see or acknowledge other peoples problems. Well except the hokage,he can see everyone just fine but im pretty sure he expects everyone to see what he sees. Or his jounins at the very least
ArcDragoon chapter 9 . 12/8/2017
Just read this.
Not sure if your still alive, and yes I read this in all assumption that this story was axed at some point. However, I am disappointed that the last chapter in the current arc was not published.
If you ever come back, this would be great to see.
Thanks, and keep up the good fight.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/6/2017
I'm assuming this is dropped? I mean, I know you're alive; I saw recent updates on your other stories. If this is dropped or on hiatus, please write it on the summary and/or maybe the first and last chapter? Please? It's not right to string people along for multiple years without a word; you could have at least put some kind of info up. I enjoy your story, however, it's not right to string us along like this. Yes, I said it twice. Thank you very much, and I hope you respond by action soon. Thanks.
sonic chapter 9 . 12/5/2017