Reviews for Scorched Ooo
Why does the Wolfenstein dialogue work so well here? I’m actually surprised.

Also, the fact that you had her brother saying Fergus’s lines has me imagining him with a Scottish accent. Not only that, I’m picturing FP dual-wielding sturmgewehrs and Blasko’s knife clenched between her teeth. D
Chi chapter 73 . 3/27/2020
Loved it hope Finn comes back but don't mind just want FP to stay in love with him and remember him always.
Please update
Guest chapter 73 . 3/27/2020
Please update it was amazing.
I hoped for FP to wish Finn back with prismo but I dont mind where the story goes it's fascinating.
Now please update I wanna see the end of a great story
Guest chapter 24 . 3/18/2019
For some reason, I’m getting a Wolfistien feel near the end of the chapter. I don’t know why.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/8/2019
The Fire Kingdom army is going to be destroyed. Espically if Princess Bubblegum uses our weaponry against them.
thebat11 chapter 9 . 11/11/2018
Ive just gotten to chapter nine. Is she turning finn into the winter soldier dude bad-arse mang
Major144 chapter 73 . 10/15/2018
Ah a new chapter and a drama bomb at that. We have nice little romance going on mixed with a nice bit of conflict as Phoebe confronts both Marceline and Furnius about their relationship. Phoebe is happy for them both, but they are in a delicate and difficult position due to their standings and backgrounds. I sure people will accept their relationship, but it'll take time.

Now the Cosmic Owl has popped up and brings a message of impending doom. Some people just can't catch a break.

Look forward to the next chapter. And keep up the great work.
ParasiticSquid chapter 73 . 10/9/2018
Well written, good grammar, and baring some problems with ooc characters they're mostly beilevable.. my only beef with the story is that you have lemons with no warning what-so-ever.
Not even marked lemons to be skipable, just straight up lemons that linked to the plot on some level. Next time you should either put a lemon warning on the story or mark the lemon with line breaks so people who aren't into that sort of thing like myself can easily skip them.

Just some advice from someone thats read thousands of fanfics over the years
InsaneSmirkingRevenge chapter 73 . 9/28/2018
I want finn back
Ooobserver chapter 73 . 9/26/2018
Well, I’m glad that got resolved before getting into too much drama, at least as far as the royals involved goes. Man though, that hit hard being reminded that Marcy has many people that Phoebe doesn’t. I hope some of that can change by the end...

Contact between deity and Ooocians. A bit awkward, but placed aside in favor of apocalyptic tension. Now, I’ll be very interested how you’re depicting a chase after a shapeshifter to a high-speed vehicle-based one.
Atomsk the Pirate King chapter 73 . 9/24/2018
Once again another good Marceline x Furnius lemon. I do wonder how their kids will look lol XD. Boy is Phoebe steamed lol again. Though she does have a point. Plus Cosmic Owl asking for help was surprising. Wonder what their reactions will be.
He23t chapter 73 . 9/24/2018
Well get a whole lot more interesting. Since CO said it's the catalyst comic then it is big news.

I don't like the ending either because Finn is now left ambiguous on having a gf while others have.

Truthfully I thought Huntress wizard would end up with Finn but idk.
The Book of Eli chapter 73 . 9/23/2018
The evil from space is making his move. Looks like Ooos greatest will have to stand and fight again...
MarCor3 chapter 73 . 9/22/2018
Wow and woah, some major biz is about to happen in Ooo and the Cosmic Owl needs their help (Phoebe, Furnius, and Marceline)?!
But still though, this romance between Furnius and Marceline will be tested on a 'ddifferent' level...
Btw, this cosmic criminal isn't Gunter?!
Ooobserver chapter 72 . 6/14/2018
Dang, never thought we’d get treated to that. A humble setting, the two people probably closest to Finn, and we get a somber yet touching confession of guilt. Then, as if Phoebe didn’t have enough to deal with, she’s gonna have some real talk with her cousin.

Perhaps even this is trivial compared to what the deities have to see however. The chapter definitely ends with a foreboding note, tensions high for both god and moral scaled issues.