Reviews for Scorched Ooo
The Book of Eli chapter 54 . 6/1/2017
FK going to give his life for his daughter isn't he I'm cool with it...
Atomsk the Pirate King chapter 54 . 6/1/2017
It's getting close hope they find Finn. It's amazing how a terrible king/father has a conscious. Hope he gets his redemption.
The Book of Eli chapter 53 . 5/17/2017
Finally Jake and IQ are cool now we get to see what's up with Finn. But will Finn still be there in that twisted shell...
Major144 chapter 53 . 5/17/2017
With the war over things are finally starting to settle a bit. Phoebe is better, but is now in a coma and we see that Marceline has a bit of unresolved rage from the war.

Marceline unleashes some mad rage on a cyclops and collects some much needed magical tears. Then she kills the monster, which kind of leaves her numb.

We get a nice bit of news of Ice King recovering and a nice bit of concern from Betty who senses something is wrong with Marceline, but the vampire feels a bit of shame for her actions of murdering the cyclops and doesn't want to talk about it and ruin Betty's mood. It really shows they both care for one another.

Now on to the search for Finn.
Atomsk the Pirate King chapter 53 . 5/17/2017
I'm so glad Ice King and FP are okay. I hope she wakes up. I bet something will happen between Marceline and Furnius ;) ;). I don't blame her when she killed the cyclops. But what will happen when they find Finn? I know he caused some damage but it wasn't his fault since Bubblegum messed with his mind. But will Marceline be happy to find him?
Atomsk the Pirate King chapter 52 . 5/9/2017
I hope Phoebe and Ice King pull through. Talk about a lot of suffering that everyone had faced. If only Bubblegum had admit for making a mistake. I still wonder if Finn survived.
Major144 chapter 52 . 5/6/2017
Another great chapter. It was a close call, but it looks like Phoebe is going to live. We also see that Ice King/Simon has finally gotten some medical treatment and is now recovering.

The war is over, but there's a lot of physical and psychological damage left behind. It'll take time before the damage can be repaired. Keep up the excellent work.
He23t chapter 52 . 5/6/2017
Hope it won't end up like the Berlin wall.
The Book of Eli chapter 52 . 5/6/2017
Its a simple chapter yes and it's still dealing with the aftermath but no mention of Finn? You'd think Marcy would be looking like crazy for him and Jake by now...
Major144 chapter 51 . 4/21/2017
A intense and dramatic chapter. The war is over, but the scars and trauma remain. We see a dramatic scene, where Phoebe just lays into, her father with all her bitterness and hate she's been restraining for years and we see Flame King be remorseful for his actions and he leaves his daughter.

Phoebe then collapse and it seems like her very life coming to an end.

We then cut to a meeting with Cosmic Owl, Prismo, and Death who go over the events of the war and the outcome of the future.

We then get a huge cliffhanger with the Catalyst Comet racing towards Ooo and the gods and mortals mush join forces in order to stop it.

Great chapter overall.
He23t chapter 51 . 4/19/2017
Well it's a step up for rebuilding

Hope for Finn's return.
The Book of Eli chapter 51 . 4/19/2017
Oh man hinting at the future and what's need for OOO survive and the earths survival. Oh man I can't wait...
Atomsk the Pirate King chapter 51 . 4/19/2017
Man just when you think that the war is over, something worse comes along. At least Bubblegum finally got what's coming. I hope Flame Princess doesn't die 'cause people need a strong leader like her. I hope Finn comes out alive and back to normal too. Will those two get back together?
TrialWriter246 chapter 50 . 4/4/2017
Just discovered this and read all the way threw without noticing the chapter numbers. Then I realize their is no next one...NOOOOOO!

O well I really like this and can't wait to see the end.
Major144 chapter 50 . 4/2/2017
Firstly thanks for the awesome shoutout! I really appreciate it. :)

This was truly an amazing chapter. Bubblegum and Phoebe star fighting each other with each knives and fist. Both these rulers are basically running on fumes at this point and you can feel it in the fight. Then finally Phoebe gets the upper hand and begins to pummel the tar out of Bubblegum, which was incredibly satisfying.

Bubblegum at this point is pretty unforgivable and her overall manner and attitude makes me think of Lex Luthor. Both are inteligant yet they think very little of others and think only the worst of them. They use their vass intellects and cold logic to come up with plans and invent weapons to destroy they people they fear and see as possible threats. In the end it's good and satisfying to see their respected enemies beat all their schemes and lay a smack down on them.

Phoebe is furious about all the messed up things Bubblegum has done and she upset at her for her logic and for saying that the Fire People can not change their nature despite all the good Phoebe is obviously doing and the fact she's reaching out and offering peace and to the other kingdoms. The fiery princess is then tempted to make Bubblegum suffer by throwing her to her soliders to let them have some revenge on her before dragging into the Fire Kingdom to end the candy ruler.

Then Marceline stops her and tells Phoebe to hand her over to her. Marceline says the war is over and Bubblegum is beaten and she doesn't want the rest of Ooo to see the Fire People as savages. In a way Marceline is saying that Phoebe and her people are better then this and not to give into their desire of revenge. Phoebe agrees seeing the wisdom and truth and justice of the act of mercy and hands Bubblegum over to Marceline.

I have a feeling Marceline and Bubblegum are going to have an interesting conversation and it's going to take some time for Ooo to recover.

Once again thanks for the shoutout. Amazing work as always! :)
430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »