Reviews for Scorched Ooo
Major144 chapter 45 . 1/20/2017
The next step of the comeback is halfway through. We see that Bubblegum's mind is clouded with a cruel desire to bring pain onto the fire people and dominate them. Nice little sad moment with Torcho's death. Now Marceline has Phoebe and there's a spark of hope that will grow into a roaring inferno!

Nice job!
He23t chapter 45 . 1/20/2017
I hope Finn would return hopefully.
Major144 chapter 44 . 1/13/2017
A very intense chapter. We seem Marceline struggle with her vampire nature and be see Betty's unconditional love and trust towards Marceline. It was very touching.

Step one on saving everyone and Ooo is done, now on to the next step.
The Book of Eli chapter 44 . 1/13/2017
Well Marcy Okish so that good I think. I have to say that things are progressing and hopefully things turn around. Cause with OOO's most trusted are all over the place and its going to take a lot to take down Bubblegum now...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
To be honest this whole situation could be blamed on the Cosmic Owl. Reason why, Episode Hoots, the cosmic owl was seduced by the bird lady (that we will later find out was Gunther) to go into PB's dream which became corrupted when the bird lady corrupts her dream right when the Cosmic Owl shows up, thus causing PB to see the Cosmic Owl and making the dream practically come true. Although that being said, then the entirety is to blame on Gunther who gets scot-free.
This fanfic though does not justify the PB is huge jerk and needs to get what's coming to her.
Atomsk the Pirate King chapter 43 . 12/30/2016
It was a lovely mother/daughter moment between them. There should be more of that.
The Book of Eli chapter 43 . 12/29/2016
Well Betty and Marcy are going to take the plunge. But if Finn's was last seen there I still want to know what's going to become of him if he's still in play combat wise. Cause Finn's now like a tank and even wounded a tank can still kill you...
Major144 chapter 43 . 12/29/2016
Another great chapter. Betty has made her way to Marceline and is going to give her blood to help recover. Marceline is reluctant to take Betty's blood, but the situation is serious and Betty's trust in her has won the vampire over to take human blood. Who knows how the human blood will make Marceline act? It's suspenseful!

Great job and Happy New Year!
Atomsk the Pirate King chapter 42 . 12/18/2016
Another great. Hopefully Betty will save Marceline and FP. I still think that she keeps her guard on Flame King just in case.
Major144 chapter 42 . 12/17/2016
Another great chapter. Betty is now on a mission to save Marceline and Phoebe. Betty is a element that Bubblegum knows very little about and she is determined to save the people she cares about.

Flame King helping his people with the war is a nice twist and despit all his attempts to hide behind his pride and dignity, his intentions and desires to actually help his people and daughter are seen by Buren. Who knows he might turn over a new leaf. Only time will tell.

Things are getting good and I eagerly await the next chapter.
The Book of Eli chapter 42 . 12/17/2016
I wonder what Finn's been up too I'm just wondering cause we haven't seen him in a few chapters...
The Book of Eli chapter 41 . 12/9/2016
This this most certainly won't end well...
Major144 chapter 41 . 12/8/2016
Nice standoff between Betty and the Fire Kingdom forces. Tempers were high, but luckily there were a few officers who saw reason and realized Betty and Ice King weren't the enemy.

Now we have an interesting bit of forshadowing. With Phoebe nowhere to be found Flame King is now free and he wants to strike a deal with Betty. But knowing Flame King whatever he wants can't be very good for Ooo.
Atomsk the Pirate King chapter 41 . 12/8/2016
So glad u finally updated. But I got bad feeling about that alliance. Hope Betty watches her back
LeviLemon chapter 40 . 12/7/2016
I really feel for the couple here :/ at first IK wouldn't depend on Betty or trust in her but now is willing to bet everything on her like through the madness he found his heart (not Ricardio)
430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »