Reviews for Scorched Ooo
LeviLemon chapter 39 . 12/7/2016
Woop Go Ik and Betty XD nothing can go wrong when two giant robot things fight each other lol another awesome chapter to this story
LeviLemon chapter 38 . 12/7/2016
Another great chapter I love the change being shown in IK and his developing feelings for Betty
Atomsk the Pirate King chapter 40 . 11/14/2016
God those drones are a pain. I truly hope Simon survives this.
The Book of Eli chapter 40 . 11/13/2016
Ah man please don't let IK die. Also I hope to see more of Betty kicking ass...
Major144 chapter 40 . 11/13/2016
An excellent chapter! Bubblegum has unleashed a swarm of deadly drones that have led waste to a good precntage of the Fire Kingdom forces and have taken Ice King's ice giant out of commission. To make matters worse the Gumball Guardian has been repaired and is ready to start up trouble.

The part of Betty having to freeze an injured Ice King to buy him more time to get medical treatment was very dramatic. Now Betty and a frozen Ice King face a bunch of Fire Kingdom forces. It's unclear what will happen to them.

Now the big question remains where are Marceline, Finn, Phoebe, and Jake? And another big question is, who can stop Bubblegum once and for all?

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter of this fantastic story. Keep up the great work.
Atomsk the Pirate King chapter 39 . 10/18/2016
The fight was excellent. But Bubblegum seriously needs to die hopefully somehow finn will emerge and is back to normal.
Major144 chapter 39 . 10/17/2016
Talk about a battle of the titans. Ice King and Betty really did a number on Bubblegum and her Gumball Guardian. Again we have another rant from Bubblegum criticizing other races, which really just shows her arrogance and is going to make her defeat so much satisfying when she's finally beaten by people she thought she was better then.

Now we have a fleet of drones to deal with, which should be interesting and I'm guessing Bubblegum has a few more trucks up her sleeve. Great job on this chapter.
The Book of Eli chapter 39 . 10/15/2016
Oh dang drones aren't going to end well in a situation like this. And I have a feeling PB's going a few more moves to play in this game...
Ooobserver chapter 38 . 10/14/2016
This war has come to a whole nother scale. We get giants slugging it out next chapter! And I especially like how you're using the fire giant as a plot point, not enough people take advantage of that mysterious construct.
Major144 chapter 38 . 9/24/2016
Thanks for mentioning me at the end. I'm glad I could help.

Bubblegum has unleashed a gigantic distructive weapon onto the Fire Kingdom and it looks like Ice King is coming to the rescue with his mountain giant. The scene between I ce King and Betty was nicely done and I look forward to a clash of titans. Keep up the good work.
The Book of Eli chapter 38 . 9/23/2016
OOOh things are getting heated and with a two on one giant fight to come I really hope things go well...
Escapism-my-refuge chapter 37 . 7/25/2016
Finally up to date and excited for the next chapter, keep it up man!
Neon and the Lost Soul chapter 37 . 6/19/2016
GG Mate. You sir have done what not many other people could. You created a perfect Adventure Time Story. Even if it's dark and not kid friendly, it's still perfect.

Now a moment of silence for the Grunts.

R.i.p.

R.i.p. The Civs of the candy kingdom as well.

And R.i.p. Every plant,flower,piece of grass,tree,bush,building,artillery,street,tent etc.

R.i.p.
Major144 chapter 37 . 6/18/2016
Great chapter. It seemed like the battle was over, but it seems like Bubblegum has another doomsday weapon up her sleeve. Who is left to fight such a gigantic weapon of titantic proportion? Only time will tell.
The Book of Eli chapter 37 . 6/16/2016
I have a feeling PB's still has some control over Finn. Plus that giant mech isn't going out for an evening stroll...
430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »