Reviews for Scorched Ooo
Ooobserver chapter 37 . 6/16/2016
I had a feeling she wasn't done yet. That, or PB pulled a Talia Al Ghul just before getting blown to pieces. Either way who's left to fight this thing?! Everyone's either exhausted, dead, or unconscious. Great ending line though, classic.
thatsmybusiness43 chapter 37 . 6/16/2016
OH BONNIE YOU SON (or is it daughter?) OF A... (Glad to see you didn't forget this.) I wonder where the hell Finn is anyway. He can't be dead...
Atomsk the Pirate King chapter 37 . 6/16/2016
Thank god u update it.
Just an observer1 chapter 37 . 6/15/2016
Love this story so much thanks for continuing
InkyWonk chapter 36 . 5/15/2016
This whole chapter was an emotional rollercoaster for me. That aching feeling where I'm torn just like Phoebe. It's hard to make a decision when both choices matter so much to you. And where Finn finally begins to revert back to his normal self resulting in a sacrifice, my heart was jumping up and down repeatedly and beating at an unusual pace. Thank you for taking the time to do this chapter, writer! I'm glad you found your passion back. Take care and good luck :v !
The Book of Eli chapter 36 . 5/11/2016
Dude that's one hell of a cliffhanger. But yeah I'm still having fun with this. I wonder if PB survived and becomes a villain in the background? Still I can't wait to see more...
Ooobserver chapter 36 . 5/11/2016
A well-played final battle indeed. Or I suppose it could be that semi-final battle that literally every anime has before confronting the true villain. Either way, it's a pained separation for FP, but I'll glad Finn's last words to her were his own. Aw who am I kidding, he can't be done just yet.
Major144 chapter 36 . 5/10/2016
Well done! The fight was intense, but well worth the wait. The action and emotion were greatly done. Phoebe has managed to beat Finn. Bubblegum was really nasty and you did a good job of making her act like an egotistic scientist with ideas about conquering the world. It appears that Bubblegum has meet her end, but like most big stories you shouldn't count her as gone, until you find the body and she'll either be unconscious and alive to be arrested for her crimes or dead.

I eagerly await the next chapter. Good job sir!
SparkzReborn chapter 36 . 5/10/2016
Hall of fate, thats a good one m8 XD
The Book of Eli chapter 36 . 5/7/2016
Well that was a turn to a surprise. Its such an unexpected end that I honestly wished you have keep Bubblegum even till the end. Still this is a interesting read...
thatsmybusiness43 chapter 36 . 5/8/2016
Didn't see that coming... Ok then. Good job, but why did you end it like this? I'm just curious
emodinos757 chapter 36 . 5/7/2016
This chapter was kind of a slap in the face I was really looking forward to that fight. But either way I enjoyed the story very much. Keep up the work.
Atomsk the Pirate King chapter 36 . 5/7/2016
Excellent ending . The whole thing being a dream was interesting. I thought for certain that Pheobe and Finn were gonna actually fight. But I'm glad everything worked out in the end.
LeviLemon chapter 35 . 4/8/2016
Wow... its been an amazing chapter I felt glued to the screen the whole time hanging onto each word :D I can't wait for the next chapter and to see if their is any hope for Finn yet as so far he's been a cold harsh Mofo.. but I'm so glad you decided to keep writing and I look forward to next time :)
LeviLemon chapter 34 . 4/8/2016
And the ball drops in the most horrible of ways :/ I kinda feel for them, they did finally get a little bit of hope, reach the small decent part of Bonnie then have it robbed from them and find out the truth about Finn. Awesome chapter with great detail in the fights that make it easy to imagine :)
430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »