Reviews for Scorched Ooo
Ooobserver chapter 25 . 8/7/2015
Gotta say, the whole siege has been very well described and laid out. Kudos to you. And now with a satisfying sneak attack from underground we reach the part where I say 'aw crap'. Nerves, excitement, hope. Not sure which I'll need more.
Major144 chapter 24 . 7/27/2015
And so the war continues and it draws closer to a final conflict. The tension is building up and I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work.
idkdeaduser chapter 24 . 7/25/2015
Things are getting consult and gory
idkdeaduser chapter 22 . 7/25/2015
Search for Finn begins
Fallen Angel N chapter 24 . 7/22/2015
This isn't Adventure Time at this point, you're just using it characters. Bullets, machine guns, lasers, flying drones unleashing missiles, this isn't it. I realize this is a war but at least make it an Adventure Time one. If I wanted to read about a real war I'd look elsewhere. Sorry to only say negative things, I know there is a lot of good in your story, but please consider this.
Atomsk the Pirate King chapter 24 . 7/21/2015
It's getting close
SparkzReborn chapter 24 . 7/21/2015
You know with bubblegum being intelligent and stuff she would have avoided war and just apologized... I mean, shouldn't they learn from human mistakes •Cough •Cough Mushroom War...
draconis ignitus chapter 24 . 7/21/2015
Hahaha yeah it would seem like that but imagine the fearsome visage striking into their hearts as they see the figure in black cut down their forces. Like a lone company encounters him and the lone survivor is left to retrun as he says My Name is Darth Vader
Cahill161 chapter 24 . 7/21/2015
Okay so I assume we'll have a thing where the Fire Army breaches the Candy Kingdom. While the main body rampages through the streets, FP, SG, Jake, and a few others will make their way into the palace, where they'll be confronted by PB and Finn. A short battle follows, which culminates with Finn's mask being destroyed and his identity being revealed. Flame Princess's heart will not be in the fight afterwards, and is easily overpowered. Right as Finn is delivering the kill stroke, FP will say something to jar him back into reality (e.g. I love you Finn.).
dfinkel70 chapter 24 . 7/21/2015
aw you didn't have a soundtrack here's one watch?vgfW1bkPI8Kc
Ooobserver chapter 24 . 7/21/2015
Wow, that was fast. If anything it leaves an even bigger cliffhanger. So the final battle begins. It's gonna suck waited for Finn to show up. I'm sure you'll put him in at the worst possible time for the invasion force.
SparkzReborn chapter 23 . 7/20/2015
Hmmm, in the beginning of this chapter when the fire soldiers were contemplating to leave the front reminded me of WWII when German Soldiers were thinking about retreating in the battle of Stalingrad, much to Hitler's disapproval. But thats just me, did you use that historic event as motivation in that one scene?
dfinkel70 chapter 23 . 7/20/2015
hey I'm wondering, is Finn going to trial for war crimes by the end of this? because it'll seem a bit unfair for someone to be brainwashed and trialed for stuff they didn't even know happen. pm me when you have a answer
Ooobserver chapter 23 . 7/20/2015
You know, you've really given us a whole roster, each character type needed to make this story so involving. We've got the noble hero turned tool of destruction, the psycopathic leader, the conflicted and pressured leader, the tough yet distrustful sibling who we can't help but hate one moment then enjoy the next, a brother who will stop at nothing to find his missing family, and several more. It all fits together nicely, major credit where it is due.
draconis ignitus chapter 23 . 7/20/2015
It would be so awesome if Finn got burned by a lucky shot an Pb turned him into Darth Vader
430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »