Reviews for Scorched Ooo
INeedAFlippingName chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
Ohhhhhhhhh SNAP! Stuff is about to go down! What will happen once Finn gets word of this? It's gonna be too much for the boy's heart...

Please continue with the story!
Bio team2 chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
Wonderful story so far! One question, will finn be making an appearance and if he does which side will he choose?
OMAC001 chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
I'm guessing that Peppermint Butler is more a evil manipulator than in canon. Can't wait to see the war!
trystrike chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
LET THE WAR BEGIN! if I were FP I would have killed PB where she stood instead of letting her leave her kingdom
Guest32 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Was i the only one chanting "kill her, kill her" when fp put the fireball up to pb's neck in the episode. Also i think it would have made for a nice story if this is what actually happened, pb just about killed everyone in the kingdom and destroyed their only hope if things went wrong again. She needed a punishment for her actions.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I am sincerely sorry you saw PB in a bad light in this episode. It was character development that she finally stopped spying on people. You must remember no character in AT is completely good or bad except the Lich. All I'm going to say is: be careful how you write FP. She can easily be written to look evil. Also, vengeance is NEVER the right way. She forgave PB, and that should hold significance because, really, her and PB are not that different. But it's your story, and I'm intrigued. Nice job.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I'm excited to see where this goes, and I'm happy that you've brought PB's actions to attention. I was freakin' P.O.d when she said what she did. PB killed innocent people, lied in a land of truth, spied on FP, threatened the entirety of the Fire Kingdom, and attempted to destroy their primary means of defense. She did all this only because she felt she couldn't trust Flame Princess. I'm excited to see what form of "justice" FP will have prepared for the dastardly princess. I look forward to your story!
hugoyvm chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
finn va a esta en esta historia
y silo iciera en que vando estaria
EMVARE chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Really, really cool.
update soon, mate.
OMAC001 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Can't wait to see what happens next! Truthfully, I always thought PB got off light from that episode.
430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29