Reviews for Scorched Ooo
Twilight Master Emerald chapter 8 . 1/5/2018
OK... either Bubblegum snapped in this story or she was never sane in the first place... not feeling to well with Phoebe's chances for peace here.
Twilight Master Emerald chapter 7 . 1/5/2018
OK... I was wrong with things getting better for him... horribly wrong.
Twilight Master Emerald chapter 6 . 1/5/2018
seems Finn had his own issues in the candy kingdom with rioters and looters, but he managed to hold well but seems the backup got him in the crossfire, hope things go better when he wakes.
Twilight Master Emerald chapter 5 . 1/5/2018
damn... I know I said the before but damn... the candy kingdom guards were overpowered... they put up a good fight but they couldn't stop the tide of Flame soldiers.
Twilight Master Emerald chapter 4 . 1/4/2018
Damn... things are about to kick off, I can feel it, and Rattleballs... damn... seems things are going to get bad for the Candy Kingdom from the resource issue.

And the troops in the trenches... I feel bad for them if the Flame people are that angered if it can cause a second sun like effect to confuse Finn.
Twilight Master Emerald chapter 3 . 1/3/2018
man, war is about to start in full already and things already look bad for Bubblegum and her citizens... not gonna be good for her forces when the defensive batallion, and it seems Finn is getting involved... drama is about to hit a all time high.
He23t chapter 69 . 1/3/2018
That intensity battle but all for nothing. At least Marceline has the spirit.
Major144 chapter 69 . 1/2/2018
Another great chapter. You hardly see any ninjas in Adventure Time so this was a real treat. The fight between Marceline and Geese and his ninjas was epic. Had a bit of a Kill Bill vibe. Also I couldn't help, but compare Geese to Lord Shen from Kung Fu Panda. Both had a graceful way they held themselves, with a cruel streak. Then after both are defeated and they just accept death with dignity. Nicely done.

We also get a nice touching scene with Santa.

Great job!
Ooobserver chapter 69 . 1/2/2018
Not sure if it was intentional, but I got a distinctive Kill Bill feel from this one. Marcy fighting a ton of guys with weapons and marti arts in distinctive oriental setting, followed by a showdown with the boss, atop a skyscraper; yep, that's something Tarentino would do.

Meeting more of the crown's victims has been very interesting, and the efforts that Santa gave in inhibiting the artifact's less unyielding fit nicely into the actual events of the show. Now that all three entities are dealt with, what could be up next?
Twilight Master Emerald chapter 2 . 1/2/2018
Man the Fire kingdom got ready for war fast, makes sense after the loss the kingdom had and also makes sense for the other Princesses to act the way they did and take no part in the war, have to agree with peppermint Butler though, the fire kingdom would most likely ask for her head if she went... man the only thing I can say is glob help them... glob help them all...
Twilight Master Emerald chapter 1 . 1/1/2018
Hmmm... not a bad start to the story, things make more sense in some ways... Bubblegum tricks Phoebe and sabotaged not only the fire Giants in the canon and bugged Cinnamon bun as well but caused the loss of around 100 of Phoebe's citizens which was found out sooner or later after the damage in the fire kingdom was checked, and Bubblegum actually had the gall to say that she would allow Phoebe to keep a fire giant even though it's not her own creation or even in her own kingdom at all... honestly I thought Phoebe would at least try to slug her one last time, weakened or not for that, but all in all, this story is going to a great start to me, chapter was a bit short for my taste but there are many more to read.
The Book of Eli chapter 69 . 12/31/2017
Well this is a surprise and well nothing really much for me to say. But still looks like things well grow even more interesting from what Marcy will tell the others...
Ooobserver chapter 68 . 10/9/2017
Whoo, finally made it!

Hm, I'm thinking there were numerous references in this one. I'm thinking of a certain Sgt. Johnson, and a line from Betty sounds familiar. There's likely more if I'd been paying close enough attention. Or I could just imagining it all. In either case, that's another trial down, with Marcy facing the first album hurdle for the girls.

This is really getting exciting, keep up the great work!
Ooobserver chapter 67 . 10/9/2017
Can't say I've played the hame, but if you think about it, having a visual to goby makes it that much easier to visualize what you're writing. Following that, a superb duel. It's not too often you see a pair of combatants each welding a duo of blades.

But of course, my greatest interest lies in the same one as Phoebe's. Something deeper lay in those visions...
Ooobserver chapter 66 . 10/9/2017
And so it begins! Naturally I'm always game for psychological trials mixed with physical struggle. If FP thought that he past few weeks were hard, then this is sure to cause her some instability.

And I can't help but wonder at the wolves' origins. What the heck is going on in this wadteland?
430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »