Reviews for Scorched Ooo
Ooobserver chapter 65 . 10/9/2017
Random rifts, always a fun ride, well, except maybe when stuff that wants to kill you comes on through. But hey, they're making progress at least.
Ooobserver chapter 64 . 10/9/2017
Yet another example of readers evolving the story. A fairly large portion if I'm not mistaken. That's gotta be my favorite part about writing here, the interactions can be surprisingly interconnected.
Ooobserver chapter 63 . 10/9/2017
A new quest to the unknown. The classic AT setup that never gets old. But this is also about the journey, for Phoebe in particular, and I can expect some deeply involved passages of time in the chapters to come.
Ooobserver chapter 62 . 10/9/2017
Powerful stuff. Both those songs are anchors to certain memories for myself as well. It's a hard thing that some people can't understand, moving on from sudden and unreversable fate.
Ooobserver chapter 61 . 10/9/2017
Such a young president, and yet capable of such adamant ideals in a world of uncertainty. Truly a hero of his time, even without accounting for his military service.

That was a fantastic speech. It borrowed the excellent framework, but added in that Ooo setting that makes it fit. Quite the fine chapter.
Ooobserver chapter 60 . 10/9/2017
Alright, time to catch up (again).

Though progressing slowly through the stages of grief, Phoebe truly is tryingoing to find ways to better the world in Finn's absence. This is a trait that many follow in the real world, so it fits quite nicely in the post-tragedy of the war. Unity is definitely a tricky concept, I'm eager to see what she has in mind.
MollyMoooo chapter 68 . 10/8/2017
Just finished reading this and it's so amazing! I hope Finn and FP do see each other again :) Definitely gonna follow this story more, can't wait for future chapters! :D
He23t chapter 68 . 10/1/2017
Another character has been revealed.
Major144 chapter 68 . 9/30/2017
Another great chapter.

We begin Betty's challenge and learn a good bit of history about the crown. A tense battle was fought and we see the strength of Betty's resolve and spirit against tough odds. In the end we see the kindness of Betty's character as she help her defeated oppoent with his past guilt and keeps him company till he passes on.

Excellent work!

Nice For Honor reference by the way.
The Book of Eli chapter 68 . 9/30/2017
With how crazy Betty's time in the Crown will be I'm really interested to hear the back story of the first Santa...
MollyMoooo chapter 67 . 9/25/2017
Omg i loved this story! :DDD
Major144 chapter 67 . 9/6/2017
Another great chapter with a well written fight. It was both physically and emotionally tense for Phoebe and I think she got something meaningful out of it.

You can't let yourself be dragged down by the what ifs of life, they'll just hold you back. A person has to keep moving forward for the future. That's a part of inner strength and Phoebe showed that quit well in this chapter.

Nicely done. I eagerly await what Marceline and Betty must face in their own battles.
The Book of Eli chapter 67 . 9/4/2017
It warms my heart to know that FP will be growing from the sadness. But I also want to know if Finn had a similar experience in his final moments. So that he knew she still felt for him in her heart...
He23t chapter 67 . 9/4/2017
Well that is one way to know that love never dies.
He23t chapter 66 . 8/5/2017
Well he's back but does he remember?
430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »