Reviews for Scorched Ooo
Major144 chapter 57 . 6/19/2017
Another excellent chapter!

We get some serious dram here. Phoebe is grief stricken and seems to be falling into dispair due to the recent loss of both Finn and her father. This chapter shows that even the mightiest warrior is vulnerable to loss and dispair. Only time and the help of loved can a emotionally wound like this begin to heal.

Nicely done.
Ooobserver chapter 57 . 6/18/2017
At last I reach the recent update. Glob have I missed a great deal. The final hours of the war were gripping, emotional to a peak, and utterly void of any sense of definite victory. There's still so much to account for, and most crushing of all, of course, is the loss of Finn. It's not the firstt time I've seen him die, but it's arguably the most absolute and deep. The aftermath you've created is on point, such heavy loss, that a win hardly phases all the heartbreak throughout Ooo.

I look forward to the continuation, this further design you mentioned, and the presence of Prismo and CO certainly has my full attention. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll need a bit to take it all in. Well done.
The Book of Eli chapter 57 . 6/16/2017
Someone pour a drink out for our dead hero. I hope Prizmo and the others have a plan for the future of OOO...
He23t chapter 57 . 6/16/2017
The road to recovery is hard but meaningful.
Atomsk the Pirate King chapter 57 . 6/16/2017
Wow. Can't believe Flame King did that for her. But sad for Phoebe knowing Finn died. Wonder what happens next.
Major144 chapter 56 . 6/15/2017
Another exciting and touching chapter. We get a little fake out with Phoebe finding Finn, only for that to be revealed to be a dream. Then we have Jake, Marceline, and Betty find him only to met by a grim sad sight.

Well done.
The Book of Eli chapter 56 . 6/14/2017
Oh damn bad show very bad show farewell Finn...
He23t chapter 56 . 6/13/2017
Is this the end for Finn?
Atomsk the Pirate King chapter 56 . 6/13/2017
I felt sad after reading this. It sucks that Phoebe's good moment with Finn was a dream. Please tell me that Finn doesn't die.
LeviLemon chapter 41 . 6/9/2017
Cool chapter interesting to see a divided fire people on IK's behalf some blame but some realise it wasn't his fault and oo FK showing up could be interesting gotta keep reading
Atomsk the Pirate King chapter 55 . 6/8/2017
Now for the moment of truth. Hope Finn is back to normal.
The Book of Eli chapter 55 . 6/7/2017
I've got a bad feeling about this guys...
He23t chapter 55 . 6/7/2017
Hope for Finn that he still not think as a monster.
Major144 chapter 55 . 6/6/2017
Another well written chapter. We have a nicely done mother daughter moment between Betty and Marceline, where Marceline told Betty about the actions she took against the cyclops and how she felt ashamed of herself and Betty told Marceline that it's alright and that she's proud of her her for owning up to it and that she still loves Marceline.

A touching moment in a dark sad world.

Now the moment of truth about the fate of Finn is soon to be upon us.

Keep up the great work. :)
Major144 chapter 54 . 6/2/2017
A fantastic emotionally chapter! Jake has fully recovered and is determined to find Finn, but his going to see his wife and kids first to tell them his ok.

Flame King has an intense confrontation with his nephew who desires to kill the former monarch, but Flame King convinces him not to saying he wants to make amends with his daughter.

It seems like Flame King might sacrfice himself to save his daughter. I wonder how Phoebe will feel about her father in the future.

Anyhow congrats on the 93 favorites and 101 followers. This story is amazing and you totally deserve them. :)
430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »