Reviews for Never All that Fond of Winter
SamPristine chapter 1 . 3/10
I have no words to describe accurately how beautiful and emotional this is. It's pure perfection. The characters, their feelings, struggles and interactions! God! I wasn't expecting Mokuba to die but it just turned out to be a wonderfully written goodbye! I love it! You're so talented! I'm waiting excitedly to what you have in store for us!
Hirami chapter 1 . 3/9
I'd like to formally apologizes for not leaving more reviews here, as I've been reading this story many times already, and I still love every bit of it. It's such a wonderful work, so realistic... Everything that happens here is something I could totally imagine to happen in their life. There are incredibly sad, lovely and funny moments in this story. The characters are so well-tuned and perfect, with all their little errors and mistakes... I'm so so glad Kaiba and Yami ended up happy with each other.
And I'll continue to read these two stories many many many times again. Thank you so so much!
Kristen.Dayringer.73 chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
and you manage to have said okay with sing happy birthday and it not seem the most out of character thing in the whole world holy Ra you are a God among fanfiction writers
Kristen.Dayringer.73 chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
the second time now that I've had to review on your stories before I've even made it to the bottom as I did with the last one with the gears in a glitter unicorn joke what really got me this time with you having a big dick I left for 5 minutes I'm not a hundred percent sure I can't really picture that in my mind you're a genius
Hirami chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
(ffnet messed up half of my review, pff *rolleyesanyway, I've enjoyed this chapter so much again. Really, you have a wonderful way of writing. Love it.
Wow chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
I LOVED it! I loved the emotion on Mokuba's room, I loved the dream, I loved Setos present to Yami, I loved the lemon, I LOVED the end, I loved it ALL! That was SO amazing! Truly amazing! I will wait for the rest of this AU!
Hirami chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Omg I hate you T-T I wanted to sleep 2 hours ago. Now I'm story was truly wonderful. I don't know what to say... thanks for writing this
Uhuru-chan chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Woaahh! It is cool to find these AUs. They are a much needed change from the typicals ones. It was really sad, thinking about it. I'd say "Oh, poor Atem, what a faithful lover he has been" but it is obvious that that is not all. I also read the sequel, but you haven't written the third part, so I can't say anything about them, really. They both must had done bad things for sure. Ah, however, this was amazing, hope you write/upload the sequel c:
AUehara chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I believe I now need to check on your other stories.
This was one hell long oneshot, but damn was it worthy! Beautiful! And I loved the professor!Atemu. And I just can't get my words sorted out to give you the proper review you deserve, but this is really beautiful! Congratulations!

.Atsuko Uehara
Dookaller chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
When I find something thoroughly entertaining, I often have to pause to bask in the entertainment of it. I had to stop reading 9 times during this story. The first time being at the mere idea that Kaiba, seeing Yami loitering, would think, "You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna throw a snowball at him."

The second time being Yami saying the badge would help if he forgot his own name.

Takahashi hall got me bad.

When Yugi called. And again when Yugi said Kaiba was still married.

It made me laugh for no logical reason that Yami had never been in Kaiba's office and that Kaiba had to unlock it with his badge, probably because The Mangosity and I have an inside joke of complete opposite-ness in which Yugi just walks right past the front desk, and in the event he's noticed says, "Hey, Gladys, nice to see yah," goes strait up to Kaiba's office, opens the door and says, "Kaiba, I need to talk to you about something!" To which Kaiba replies, "Why does everyone think it's okay to just walk right in here?"

Yami being afraid of spiders, warranted a short pause.

I had to take long pause at the realization that they were going to do it in Mokuba's office. I couldn't help thinking, is Mokuba actually in there like, "Hey guys, long time no see, ah what are you doing?! Ah gods, okay, I'm going to the afterlife jeez!"
I'm glad that you did actually end up bringing it up though. I thought it was just going to fly by.

I got teary about the dream about Mokuba, but I'm an unreasonably emotional person.

I also got teary during Kaiba's speech to his staff. Again, unreasonably emotional...

9 times. 9 times I had to stop. That was excellent, as usual, loved the ending, pulled off amazingly well. Can't wait for more from you.