Reviews for Kane Enterprise versus Veronica Mars
degfas chapter 4 . 2/7
great job with the courtroom scene. nice revenge plot.
Godschildtweety chapter 4 . 7/24/2016
good story
Nolimit2myimagination chapter 4 . 6/14/2016
SO CUTE! I love that the story shows how smart Veronica is and that she can forgive.
labroussard chapter 4 . 1/12/2016
Adorable.
spk chapter 3 . 7/20/2015
I just discovered this story 5 weeks ago, and this is the 4th time I've read it. I am just amazed by your spot-on characterizations. I keep coming back to this fic because it is so realistic and so magnificently written that I can't stop thinking about it. Great job! ;)
spk chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
You know...I just discovered this story 2 weeks ago, and I just finished re-reading it because it is THAT good! I feel sorry for all of the VM lovers out there who have missed the opportunity to read such an amazing story. It is one of the best short stories out there! (And I still think the last 2 lines of the story are perfect!) :)
spk chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
Freaking FANTASTIC! Great job writing Veronica in the court scene. Amazing characterizations. Best part...the last 2 lines. Perfect ending! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/24/2015
i really enjoyed it however find it a little odd that she so willingly gave logan a second chance and is able to trust him so completely but can't let dick and mac back in... i get they are LoVe and EPIC but it just seems a little double standardish...
ann chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
wonderful read.
RedJane12 chapter 4 . 1/7/2015
Thank you for such a lovely Christmas story! I hope you have a great 2015!
Mischief101 chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
I loved it. I was a little upset to see a new story instead of an old one being finished but I loved this one and I'll just have to wait patiently for you to update the old ones
Lunky chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
Cute story. Happy holidays!
Dramamomma19 chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
love it if only it was longer.
Sunkissu9 chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
I'm a little sad that Mac/Veronica friendship never heals but in understand why you wrote it that way. Good story, great detail and true to the characters.
JeniLyn2000 chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
Aw, loved this. Thanks for sharing. Hope to read more from you soon.