Reviews for Dwarf Gold (The Sobriety of Hemery Skinner)
mirabellec chapter 36 . 1/22
I read your first story what seems years ago now and only just yesterday discovered you had written this sequel and I am so happy you did! Amazing work
grumpypirate chapter 36 . 8/16/2020
To this day, this is still one of my favorite stories.
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 36 . 5/4/2020
Such an incredibly beautiful story. Had me completely enraptured from start to finish. I read it all in one sitting. I adore your portrayal of Thorin, and I love Hemery. I think she's the best OC I've ever come across on this site. I know it's been a long time, but I truly do hope that you continue this story. I will definitely be reading and reviewing if you do. Thank you so much for the wonderful journey.
La petite Maraudeuse chapter 36 . 10/1/2019
Amazing fanfiction thank you so much !
hope to hear from it soon
priya24626 chapter 36 . 3/13/2019
Great story. Pls update new chap
AbiNotNormal chapter 36 . 2/10/2019
So, I binge read this and your first story over the weekend, and I gotta' say...it was really good XD I was actually not expecting to read as much and didn't think I would like it, but you proved me wrong. These were great stories _
weliann chapter 36 . 1/23/2019
Recently I was in a mood to re-read the story about Hanah and this one, they're just that good! They're my absolute favourite! I can see that it's been almost a year since the last chapter and I really hope that somehow you'll come back and add some more to the story. In the meantime, I'll be on the lookout. Cheers!
Ambray chapter 36 . 1/20/2019
I hope everything is ok with you. Miss this story.
electrogirl88 chapter 36 . 12/14/2018
This story is so great! I absolutely love it. You've done a fantastic job with it. I can't wait to read more and hope you update again soon :D
I swear chapter 36 . 10/20/2018
I swear to god if this is the last chapter I may actually lose my shit?
Rohobu chapter 36 . 10/10/2018
Oh, I check way more often than I want to admit to see if there is an update. I know you recently said this story was winding down (can't you go on writing it forever?!) - is that still the plan? Thanks - love your writing/style/story!
Big Fan chapter 36 . 8/16/2018
Thank you, thank you for writing this story. I much loved the story of Fili and Hanah but this strikes a cord of emotion I've never felt in a story before. I like it very much :)
Robinhood4ever chapter 36 . 3/27/2018
Please update soon!
Robinhood4ever chapter 20 . 3/27/2018
“Wiggles the eyebrows”
grumpypirate chapter 36 . 2/21/2018
I'm so glad to see an update! looking forward to the next one!