Reviews for His Own Man
randy612yahoo.c chapter 13 . 5/18
Hi, I love the idea that Harry puts his own name into the Goblet. The rest of the story was good, also. I don't care for the undead or the mass murder of innocents.. that is just my personal preference.
Good luck with the rest of the story.
ZodiacsKlaroline chapter 13 . 3/29
Will this story be continued? Please Do
Blazeb79 chapter 13 . 3/26
Fun story , wish there was more.
mobulis chapter 2 . 12/15/2016
Nope Dumbledore is still evil.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 13 . 12/4/2016
An awesome story here so far! Looking forward to reading more!
mckertis chapter 11 . 11/4/2016
You're making some of the right motions, but in the end this work is without substance.
Noble Korhedron chapter 13 . 10/22/2016
More for this one ASAP please?! :-D
dark.wizard92 chapter 13 . 9/12/2016
Please continue this story, it has so much potential to be abandoned.
monkiepawn chapter 13 . 8/21/2016
Wooh, original and interesting development! I like it :) haha
monkiepawn chapter 11 . 8/21/2016
I really enjoy how you paint your characters, I hate those stories that if there is no name when there is dialogue, then you have no idea who is talking cause they all are dull and colorless.

Great story!
Aeona316 chapter 13 . 7/28/2016
Abandoned
Outlook42 chapter 13 . 7/1/2016
Thanks for the story hope you pick it up again someday
Araytigre chapter 13 . 6/15/2016
This has been fun to read thus far, hopefully, your muse will allow you to continue it. LOL, Crouch Jr. was history either way, this way Tommy has to find yet another body to inhabit, and start the ritual all over again. That, and he won't be using Harry's blood, but Neville's. Yup, he's in trouble (with Daphne), however, hopefully Susan will lessen some of it for him, particularly, as I feel (like you do) that Both girls will do him a great deal of good, both in the real world, as well as the Political world. OK, that, and they are both gorgeous women. Thank You. TTFN
lordblink chapter 13 . 6/2/2016
A wonderfully written story. I look forward to someday, hopefully soon, seeing further development on it. Keep up the great work!
desireejones99 chapter 13 . 5/31/2016
loved Harry's solution, would have been cleaner if just the floating dead of Barty and wormtail had been found