Reviews for Falling Empire
a chapter 10 . 5/19
This is so lovely. thank you
nhrc chapter 10 . 8/19/2017
I'm in tears too.
Imigen to yourself that I'm hugging you and murmuring ,become I'm too a motioned to speak, words of grateful for not only for that amazing Fic but becose you make the impossible happened : a happy ending for lovers in impossible situation.

thank you.
nhrc chapter 8 . 8/17/2017
I'm afraid there will not be a happy ending for this couple.
How strange, I have not finished reading yet and I am already mourning that the end of the story is approaching.
nhrc chapter 5 . 8/17/2017
Have I wrote it yet that I loooooooooooove that?
nhrc chapter 3 . 8/17/2017
(Wide eyes) that was Vibrating chapter... I can not wait to continue.
nhrc chapter 2 . 8/17/2017
(Smiling with pleasure)
What an amazing thing Samira is. What courage.
nhrc chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
(A stunned face) wow...What an opening!
MadHatterLove7011 chapter 10 . 8/30/2016
Such a well wrote piece i wish it didn't end
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 10 . 4/13/2016
Absolutely loved this story!
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 10 . 2/4/2016
A short, but very sweet romance story. Enough in each chapters to make it seem a bit longer than it really was and not a real fast pace either. I love it and hope to find more stories to read!
kikyosux93 chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
I really loved your vaako fanfic Theres seems to be so little of them for some reason that doesnt invovle him and riddick.
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 10 . 6/26/2015
Annnnddddd that's about it folks! A nice happy ending has set the mood.
Katie chapter 10 . 5/15/2015
A lovely story to read, surprised by the lack of reviews! Thank you.
misskangas chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
I have always been a Karl Urban fan, but I have to admit the KU as Lord Vaako just really does it for me. (Damn that man is FINE in armor and eyeliner sporting a dreadlock-mullet... Wait. Would that be... A mullock?) In my quest to find a great Vaako story, I stumbled across this and was not disappointed, and ended up staying up to finish the story in one sitting. Ironically The Chronicals of Riddick came on tv at the same time. Fate? Maybe. An awesome coincidence? Totally. Thanks for the fun read.
Spellweaver10 chapter 10 . 3/3/2015
Nice ending. Thanks for writting. FFs with Vaako are rare to say the least and I enjoyed this story.
Even if it has a few drawbacks, it is well written and I recommend reading.