Reviews for Stronger
Ted Trump chapter 7 . 3/24/2016
PLEASE FINISH THIS! I really wanna see this continued was a good story.
baldcoder chapter 7 . 3/23/2016
Good story. Hope you find time to finish!
devious418 chapter 7 . 10/5/2015
Wow! What an amazing story! You are an excellent writer and I hope that you finish this wonderful tale.
craspon chapter 7 . 8/7/2015
Please try to find time to continue this story. The reunion between Chuck and Sarah promises to be very emotional.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/20/2015
Are you going to write more? It's the best Chuck fanfic I've ever read!
Mufc87 chapter 7 . 7/12/2015
hope you finish this. seems like a great story so far. would be a shame to see it abandoned like so many other great stories.
MissMonk chapter 7 . 3/29/2015
AWESOME job. I love this story!
Ptronille chapter 7 . 2/11/2015
Hello !
I'm not usually a fan of Sarah/Chuck, but this is a very well-written story. Everyone stays in character and I just... like it very much. Looking forward to reading more.
Chuckfanster chapter 7 . 1/27/2015
I'm enjoying your story even though it is a bit of a downer with Chuck being blind and Sarah being sent away in the 49b. I was wondering in earlier chapters why Casey didn't tell Sarah that Chuck was blind. I'm still wondering that. Is it because he wanted her to find out for herself? Is it because he was afraid Sarah wouldn't go see Chuck if she knew? I hope you answer that in a future chapter. Thank you for writing and I look forward to what happens next (as long as it will be uplifting in the end).
chuckobsession chapter 7 . 1/19/2015
I like your story. Thank you for sharing your talent and please keep it going.
sevenrez chapter 7 . 1/18/2015
Just found this story and definitely like it! Chapter 7 was to short but powerful and emotional. Keep up the great work!
chucksara4ever chapter 7 . 1/17/2015
I love this story, I was so happy to see the update and Ok the length was maybe slightly disappointing but the content was wonderful. Firstly I loved that Sarah wanted to spy on Chuck first to get the lay of the land and that she found out about his Blindness before going to see him. I always had the belief that Chuck and Sarah were meant to be together forever and that nothing could stop that. No disability or infirmity could keep them apart, now I am sure that the meeting will have its problems but really looking forward to reading it and about how Chuck did get injured.
Brilliant!
kwm5000 chapter 7 . 1/16/2015
What an amazing story! So happy to have discovered it. Really interesting premise and well written. Chuck, Casey, and Sarah all seem true to form, the way they each are moving forward from these events. There. Must. Be. Charah. Can't wait to see how the story develops-thank you for posting. Not possible that this is your first Chuck story, really, just not.
doc2or chapter 7 . 1/16/2015
This was another great chapter in such an emotion packed story. Sarah coming back to California and wanting at least to see Chuck for herself. I am glad Casey never told her what happened to him and that she was forced to find out for herself because it's bound to have a much more emotional impact on Sarah as I am sure what Casey wanted to happen to her. All the little clues you included such as the charm bracelet and that she is back to blond hair tell us that she still cares so much about him.
Reading a lot of the comments, a lot of readers want to know how he became blind but that seems really irrelevant to the story at this point. If Sarah and Chuck do get together than you will probably tell us anyways if she asks what happened. Looking forward to the next chapter, thank you.
Wade1978 chapter 7 . 1/16/2015
Wow...CH. 7 left me speechless in a very good way.

I like how you dealt with Sarah in this chapter. The little things like the charm bracelet and how she struggled to protect herself emotionally since being reassigned. I think it was very appropriate her first contact being from a distance. It let everything come full circle and give her the time she needed to process what all she missed out on since leaving, and finding out on her own terms that Chuck is blind. And, of course Sarah's "fight or flight" complex surfaces in all things dealing with emotions. Nice touch there.

We have a lot to look forward to as things progress. What Sarah will decide to do, the details of Chuck's injury, and how Chuck and his family will react if Sarah makes an entrance. I am also curious about Beckman's motives as the story progresses. She did send Casey to Switzerland knowing full well Casey would fill Sarah in about Chuck.

It would be absolutely phenomenal to me to have Sarah replant herself back in Chuck's life. Sarah boosting Chuck's confidence despite his blindness, and Chuck helping Sarah battle her demons. It would be fun to watch Ellie and Sarah in their protectiveness of Chuck. Both women are fiercely protective of Chuck. That would be a fun dynamic to watch. In any event, a Chuck and Sarah reunion promises to be pretty powerful no matter the circumstances.

I absolutely enjoy stories like this that keeps the reader engaged and pondering where this story will go, or where it could go. Nice work all around!