Reviews for Piccolos Present
VanillaIceCreamCone chapter 1 . 3/12
This is hilarious. You've earned my fave. ;)
Lefcoe chapter 1 . 2/9
felt like I just read a troll fic
Super Salty Edgelord chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
Wow. What a present. Piccolo really DOES care!
Vegeta Semaj Ouji chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
I give this a 10/10
juicydickhugger chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
piccolo makes the pens skyrocket
Lil' Luko chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
"Very passionate love stories"
Well okay then. This fucking amazing piece of trash is just beautiful. ITS A WORK OF ART! Who doesn't wanna see Piccolo shove his enormous yet canonically nonexistent Alabama Meat Snake into Vegeta's asshole, stretching it to the size of a hubcap?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Hmmm how does a sad banana look like?
John Cena chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
10/10 i came
Papa Smurf chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Tham whom very yes!
i love u chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
write more pls i need it
SteelDolls chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
This is the most beautiful, romantic love story I have ever read. You have touched my heart, and I love you for writing it. Thank you. :3 I am crying over how beautiful this was right now.
Your Valentine chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
tHIS IS MOST AMZING FCTIONM IVE READ IN MY TIME hATH THE FURY OF MAN. THGZ YOU FOR THE LOVE AND PSSION YOU HAVE ROUGHT IN THIS WORK. MUCH BLESSING. AND FUCK BOAMA.
I Love You chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
You're truly the heir of My Immortal's legacy and the best fanfic author I've ever read; which is saying a lot, because I'm a huge fan of badfic and have read everything, from Agony in Pink to everything in between. Yes, my parents are quite proud, in case you're wondering! :)

I just can't help but masturbate furiously with my own tears every single time I read (and re-read!) your work. Tears of joy, needlessly to say. You are perfect and a certified cure for depression. Never change. O, and marry me ;3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Magical
yolo swaggins chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
all this needed was john stalvern.