Reviews for Kick a Hole in the Sky
HyperFox chapter 34 . 2h
I can't find words to describe how freaking happy this fic makes me and I can't for the life figure out why but it does and I love the crud out of it good day you're awesome and so is your fic.
WhiteDragonWarrior chapter 34 . 11/20
Love this chapter! I wasn't quite expecting Seto's razor-edge response. Nor the ending.
BalletEmpress chapter 34 . 10/24
Bruuuh. Different ways to make seto cry. You made me laugh
Kereea chapter 34 . 10/20
LOVE. IT.
Making Seto cry is an admirable pastime
Beyond Hope chapter 34 . 9/26
maxridelover chapter 34 . 9/25
that was amazing!
cuddlekinz0 chapter 34 . 9/25
This story will be an all time classic. Good job!
Fanfickisara chapter 34 . 9/25
This story just continues to be absolutely fantastic. Awesome job!
Jack Inqu chapter 34 . 9/25
We're glad you're here as well. :)

The dinner went quite well. Pegasus' father seemed to warm up as time went on, and everyone enjoyed themselves. And poor/lucky Seto.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
The Dawn Of A New Era
Ygo pro
The Imaginatrix chapter 24 . 8/19
OH MY GOD. I KNEW IT. I KNEW HE WAS GONNA READ HARRY POTTER. I FREAKING CALLED IT.

Yes, I'm reading this thing too. It's a good thing, but it's the kind of story I swallow whole and leave a comment at the end of. Except I couldn't not say that. I guessed the moment I read the end of last chapter and WAM THERE IS PEGASUS READING HARRY POTTER I LOVE IT.

Also, HELP ICE U R KILLING ME WITH AN OVERDOSE OF ADORABLE TINY MOKUBA STAHP.

Seriously, every time I read him saying "Nii'tama" I wanna squish him and make happy squee sounds.
So mate, update.
BalletEmpress chapter 33 . 6/30
Noooooooo! I binge read it in 3 days... I'm already on date. The story is lovely . I'm still waiting for the adoption to happen. I'm extremely triggered for the oficial adoption . I though by the time i finished reading they would be adopted . Oh man... i need updates...
maxridelover chapter 33 . 6/13
this is going to be interesting!