Reviews for Lost Images
SuperSlyly chapter 19 . 1/31
thanks God, I save myself from people like Ginny...makes life easier lol
minimar chapter 51 . 1/30
woow, such a twist with Narcissa! Domt envy her at all :o
youre incredible writer and I thank you soooo much for rinishing this story and sharing it with everybody!
minimar chapter 14 . 1/26
weooooow! so far amazing!
I love your Ginny! and I also love your Narcissa, I think its pretty well written , she had her vision for his only son amd it has been ruined to ashes and shes trying to manipulate both of them to keep future more open. The only thing I dont get is how can she still think so highly of Lucius? well she loved him but stilll, so much pain thanks to him….
atroxhisses chapter 17 . 10/12/2022
Whaaaaat?! I was NOT expecting that AT ALL. I can't wait to find out who he really is.
atroxhisses chapter 16 . 10/12/2022
Ginny, the voice of reason lol
atroxhisses chapter 12 . 10/12/2022
Well, damn! I wasn't expecting that. but no punishment for either of them?
atroxhisses chapter 9 . 10/12/2022
It all makes sense now, why Narcissa was acting so nice. Sheesh. I'm with Hermione on this.
atroxhisses chapter 8 . 10/12/2022
That mild love potion was a good idea. Anything else likely would have been disastrous.
atroxhisses chapter 6 . 10/12/2022
Loving this story thus far! I think the way you're portraying both Hermione and Draco is on point. I'm looking forward to reading how everything unfolds.
Swottyk8te chapter 6 . 8/21/2022
I know you uploaded this a long time ago. But I’m loving it!
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 6/11/2022
Can't remember every saving this or not
mjato chapter 51 . 6/11/2022
This was a really enjoyable read with a good amount of twists and turns, and adequacy space for character development. It is well written, with obvious care and attention to all elements. In fact, there are barely any typos even! Only a few typos of Krum's name in the last chapters were actually jarring. I enjoyed the setting changes, which helped the story become more than an alternative retelling of life at Hogwarts. Ginny and Pansy were especially enjoyable as supporting characters. And learning the dark past of senior Malfoys added a lot of depth to their history of muggle-born hate.

Hermione and Draco felt quite on point as well and their interactions were interesting and engaging. I especially liked the gradual changes in Draco and portrayal of his inner struggles. Lack of real deep development and changes to Hermione, outside of finding herself liking Draco (which is not that strange considering Hermione is open to new information), was one area that could've been improved. It would've been interesting too see her have a bigger journey s as well, emotionally and intellectually.

I also enjoyed a well done closure with most important characters brought back or mentioned. The only ones forgotten were Hermione's parents. Compared to many long stories that leave too much unresolved, this fic noticeably tried to make the ending satisfying. It could still be improved, but I'm sure that can be said for moody writing anywhere.

My only real criticism is how graphic violence features in a few moments did not come with suitable warnings. Many people find sexual assaults deeply unsettling and they should have been warned which pages to avoid. I hope the author can fix that in the future, if possible.

TRIGGER WARNING: Sexual assault scene; forced mutually unwilling sexual relations; multiple graphic descriptions of violence, torture, and gore. Overall handling of these is thoughtful and does not dominate the story, but can be quite disturbing to many readers. Proceed with caution.

I can see myself reading this story again, although I will likely skip some more graphic scenes. Thank you for writing this story and sharing it with us!
mjato chapter 33 . 6/9/2022
Yes! Finally they are putting together the truth about Lucius! I've been dying with my suspicions for so many chapters. Haha.
mjato chapter 19 . 6/9/2022
Oof! A bit too pushy, Ginny!
mjato chapter 16 . 6/9/2022
Ginny is definitely a huge highlight in this story. She helps both driving the plot forward and breaking up the gloom and tensions.
1,327 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »