Reviews for Trahe de Boda Wedding Gown
Treacle chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Aww! KAWAII! Gotta love the brotherly bonding! Great fic!
Kativa-chan chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
aw! Cute!
Yul-chan chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
LOL at first i didn't get it LOL that's sad but ANYwho it was great like all the others i've read LOL kay i don't know why i'm laughing but igonor(sp?) i hope there one day might be more or is that the end? I'm still confused LOL... TA_TA
Junpaku Karasu chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Very sweet!

I don't know much about FB, but I do know a lil from what I've read on fansites. On one I read about Yuki and Ayame's mom. She wasn't really a very good mom... I read she beat poor Yuki-kun... *sniffles* All of the characters in Furuba have sad pasts... *sniffle, sniffle*

Here's the site I read this at:

ai_no_hyde/Fruits_
KyteAura chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
- that - Wee! I love your Fruits Basket fics. Should read more from that side. Got to run. I just couldn't help read one more -;
MOMIJI chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
It's such a great fic!

HAHAHA! It would have been funny if Yuki really did marry Tohru!
Kanami chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
Hee, hee, it's just how I'd imagine Ayame would act. Asides from Haru (and Hatori), he's my favorite character in the series. He does look like a woman though at first glance. Anyways, good fic, and good luck with your other ones.
Pseudonym Sylphmuse chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Nah, you write Fruit Baskets fanfiction very well. I'm adding you to my favorite authors list.
agent cloud skimmer chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
aah! kawaiii! there's such a funny twist at the end! oh, how naive tohru can sometimes be... but i shouldn't say that. besides, i'm a bit naive too, i think... hehehe... _; okay, anyway, that was funny! i luv all your yukiru and ext fics! they're sooooo pogi!

umm, okay, i'm gonna ask you a really wierd question which might make you think that i am wierd, but i am dying to know... are you a pnay? i'm just curious, and maybe a bit wierd (yup, i am), but i really really need to know! please tell me however you can ( like in an A/N or something) okay then!

ja ne
Clow Angel chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
wah! good! ..? is it gonna be continued..? i sure hope so T_T; PLZ PLZ PLZ continue it!
asapin chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
ummmm...this is just to correct you of your jap. it's owari not owaru for the end _ thanks keep up the good work!
Lily Trindylle chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
Hmm...I like this little setup. It would be interesting to see a continuation oneshot from Tohru's perspective. That'd be adorable.

Hint hint.

Ne, why are you posting info from another fic in an AN for this one? That's...distracting. Put it in its rightful fic, because out of context, it just doesn't look right. But that's just me, ne?

I read a press release the other day for Trigun to show on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim. With that and Inu Yasha out there, who knows? Maybe Fruits Basket will show up within a few years? .

Keep the hope up. Life's better like that.

Trin
dream wind chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Ayame and Shigure love match operation for Yuki-kun and Tohru-san?

_Dream wind
Momori chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
Oooh,this is so exciting! _ Waaaaai!

Momori
Ohimesama chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
wow! this is soo darn cute! i love it! Ayame and Yuki bonding hehehe plus you write Ayame so well! It's sweet and funny and Please do write more yukiru or even Ayame-centric fics .
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »