Reviews for Trahe de Boda Wedding Gown
Momori chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
Oooh,this is so exciting! _ Waaaaai!

Ohimesama chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
wow! this is soo darn cute! i love it! Ayame and Yuki bonding hehehe plus you write Ayame so well! It's sweet and funny and Please do write more yukiru or even Ayame-centric fics .
Amulak chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
hehehe, that was so cuuuuuuuute! I loved it! :D That's such a cute story! _
Priscilla chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
Another cool Fruits Basket fic from you! How awesome! I loved the way it was written, very subtle yet very coy from Ayame's point of view. Hopefully, these little hints from Ayame will oush Yuki in the right direction. I especially loved how Ayame stresses that love doesn't have to be physical in order to be complete. Very wonderful!
totoro chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
oh pleaxe continue! this story is great!
Blue Quartz chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
That was a very good Yuki and Tohru fic, me likes and wants more, please write more chapters to this, unless this is only a one-shot and if it is please write a sequal! Very funny and its' good to see Yuki and Ayame talking to each other without Yuki trying to kill or at least inflict pain on his older brother, sighs, the elder siblings are almost always at fault that and parents. Still like it a lot and again could you please write more stories like this one.

zzzXXy chapter 1 . 11/26/2002

i know wut u mean! i had to go to websites to find more about them...but then now i got them on streamloader in my freeloader account i can watch them now...but they r subbed not dubbed. sigh betta then noting

its a nice story u got there but u mite wanna change the personalities...jane
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4