Reviews for Chances
PnutBttr chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
Oh. my. God! I'm laughing so hard I can't stop crying! This family is SO screwed up! I love it!
Priest chapter 5 . 1/4/2003
Things are interesting so far, i wonder where you are going with this. keep up the good work. Ja-ne (_)
BobR chapter 5 . 12/7/2002
This is quite good. I liked Doug's originals and I *really* like what you've done with them to produce this.
TopQuark chapter 5 . 12/2/2002
great fic.. where the hell is the rest of it hehe.. well i want more and soon .. get to work dude
Jibril Mudo chapter 5 . 11/30/2002
Pretty good, I surprised this doesn't have more reviews than it does.

Silver, about the Family tree, just think when Ayeka gets pregnant with Tenchi. Would that mean Tenchi's kid is also his cousin:) And since Tsunami is Ryoko's Aunt and Ayeka's sister (kind of), does that make Ayeka Ryoko's Aunt, and any kid she gets is Ryoko's cousin? And any kid that is Ryoko's is Ayeka's Great nephew/niece (watch out!) And if you subscribe to the theory that Tsunami is Tenchi's mother (spiritually, some say because of the Light Hawk Wings) that means Tenchi and Ryoko are cousins too! Washu his aunt! Yosho his grandfather and now uncle through marriage! Nobuyuki his cousin in a way!

Hahaha, the best thing to do when drawing the Masaki family tree is to put down the names, draw a million lines interconnecting everyone, and lock it in a bank vault so you don't get depressed that no matter who Tenchi hooks up with, it will be family (even Mihoshi, with her Washu connection). Just kidding, I like this fic.
dennisud chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
I'm soo glad Milady silver is having a great time with datexan's story (Yup parts are from my stories too, was fun to see it in a different light1 hope to see more and Tex, I will write more if needed!

dennisud

P.S.- Ryoko is doin just fine!
starfinder07 chapter 5 . 11/29/2002
That was so cute! Ayeka telling Ryoko about how to get parents to do what you want was absolutely perfect. Mihoshi and stuffed animals! I love it!

AWww... Ryoko maxed out Nobuyuki's credit cards... I'm laughing so hard I'm almost crying.
starfinder07 chapter 4 . 11/29/2002
Break out the sake! Ryoko, Ryoko, Ryoko. Drinking again. Tsk, Washu! You're pregnant, you shouldn't have alcohol!

Now that little conversation after putting Tenchi to bed was very nice. Ryoko packing Ayeka's bags would have been a nice touch. AHHH! Nobuyuki came downstairs in his underwear...?

I'm laughing at you again. Washu and Ryoko whistling at them and telling them to get a room... I'm still laughing. Washu hacked into the system. Nice. But the messages were deleted... Oh, yeah, right. This is Washu we're talking about. Never mind.
starfinder07 chapter 3 . 11/29/2002
Washu's pregnant? Doesn't she know about birth control? Honestly, at her age... Tenchi's grandmother is now Washu, Ryoko's grandfather is Yosho, but they're not blood-related grandchildren so they can still get married. Confusing the family tree again. I agree with Washu. It takes guts to have two wives. Great, Mihoshi just dropped the shoe. Now Ryoko and Ayeka will be Mihoshi's daughters with Washu as a grandmother. This is getting way too complicated for my little mind to figure out.
starfinder07 chapter 2 . 11/29/2002
Okay, take deep breaths now... Ryoko's in Tenchi's pants. I am not going to laugh, I am not going to laugh...

That idea just flew out the window. Tenchi says Ayeka's fine with the idea and then Ryoko asks if Ayeka will kill her later. Geez, ye of little faith! That's so typical...

Whoa. Mihoshi's an engineer? Good idea. Not one I would have thought of. WHAT? Tsunami, you matchmaking little goddess! Tsk, tsk. If only we could all be paired up like that.

Now that's funny. Ayeka's thinking about her kiss from Tenchi again and Tenchi's picking on Ryoko because she couldn't keep her feet on the ground. So what? It always feels like that, doesn't it the first time? They broke him! I can't believe that. Tenchi, repeat after me. It is sometimes good to have hentai thoughts.
starfinder07 chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
*laughter* Washu's going to resurrect someone just to kill them. Pure 100% pure, accept no substitutes Washu. Awwww... Yosho was there for Washu when she needed it. Go Yosho! *snicker* Washu wakes up in a strange bed and is happy about this?

Okay, now that I've got my heartbeat under control from laughing so much, may I please say that I absolutely loved the line about Washu threatening Yosho if he mentioned time? I don't know if I can read this story. It's doing horrible things to my breathing from laughing so much. Washu wants her little girl back, Ryoko screams at her, Washu tells her that she knows she's not a little girl anymore...
dennisud chapter 5 . 11/26/2002
Ok since i wrote part of this, I will only comment on the scenes involving Tenchi, Ryoko, and Ayeka. Now I am one that believes that those three will end up together. Clues were given in Tenchi Muyo-GXP, so Datexan's assertion here that Tenchi wouldn't choose between them is to me aceptible. Now on the Reactions of the three, wel I think that by the end of the 3rd OVA Tenchi would have become more forceful and confidant which means to me that he would have been this forceful about his situation with the girls. Ryoko throughout the story is OCC to the point that she has accepted the situation and is growing closer to Ayeka, and Washu while her love for tenchi has been acknowledged. Ayeka I think is the most IC of the three in that she would have realized what was going on, and would have been more susseptible to the idea of a two wife marriage. I hope to contribute more in the other two couples and Tex will put it all together with the triio as his domain. A most excellent read! IMHO

dennisud