Reviews for Stardust
HarshBeauty chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
So so brilliant, so so beautiful, yet so so so so sad...lol too many 'so's?
Melanie Pointe chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
Excellent! That was a very well written story- it's one of those things that you could read over and over again, and never get tired of it. Draco and Ginny were both VERY in character, it just bugs me that Ginny never said "I love you" to Draco! *teehee*

Love it!

...::*MeL*::...
The Bloody Countess chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
I'm so bad for not reviewing this right away... T_T

This was a beautiful piece, really! I loved it.

I'm seeing a new side of Draco which is prompting me to do fanart...AUGH! You and Harle are merciless in your fandoms, I tell you! Merciless!
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
OOH, really good fic! I like it!
tin chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
Hello Ekai _

I'll say this up front: I don't usually grok obvious Draco x Ginny fics, that is, those stories that just GET THEM TOGETHER ALREADY! WHOO!

Now I've found an obvious exception _ This was good; writing a taken-for-granted love story /is/ the style. Cheers.
Pseudonym Sylphmuse chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
*Sigh*, quite poetic and full of angst but still with sensibility. It reminds me fully of Jane Austen except faster and slower with the poetic slur that inhabits many and eludes other.
Char chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
I read 'Moonshine' first and then this ('Stardust'). You write extremely well. Your stories are much better than mine. I'm not worthy enough to write such things. You're really really good at writing-I can't wait to read the multi-chapter fic.

And oh, I don't mind Draco being OOC. It's very nice to see Draco being OOC.
Char chapter 1 . 11/30/2002

And oh, I don't mind Draco being OOC. It's very nice to see Draco being OOC.
L. Hiiragizawa chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
I printed out a copy of your fic and showed it to my die-hard HP friends.

Well, though Malfoy was OOC in this fic, you showed a side of him that people do not see. And it's nice to explore a character's emotions and nature, like what did to Malfoy's.

I like it. They like it. I love it. They love it. Too bad they cannot comment online since only a few are internet geekies. But really, I both love this fic and 'Moonshine'.

I saw Draco in a new light and though he seems more effective to be evil, I loved the way you wrote his sentiments. Sentimental Draco is something rare and impossible. x_x

Do continue with a multi-chapter. I would be reading it and squeal at the same time.

Yes, you write VERY well. VERY well. With all the trash HP fics out there, it's good to see one that is far from being thrown into a stinking pile of junk.
mwhite chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
loved it!
Grace aka xAsiax chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
Okay. I read 'Moonshine' first (Which, by the way was EXCELLENT), then I read this. YOU NEED TO WRITE A MULTI-CHAPTER ONE. It is vital! I mean...it has all the elements! and you write so damn well... so yea. There's my bit.

Oh, a side note. I'm filipina, too. :D

-Asia
valkyrie1689 chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
sequel!sequel!sequel!
Andrea chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
that story was one of the best i have ever read. i started balling when i got done reading it. it was sooooo good.
Allisana chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
Waaaiii! Fic dedicated to me. Am touched, extremely. I mean that in a good way and not in the pervy way. _

Okay, I will be brutally honest: this fic is SOOO much better than your first. Could be because I like the style better here. Not as simplistic. More introspective and detailed. *And* there's a semblance to real closure, even if it's an angst ending.

I know Draco is OC, but I can seem him doing this, feeling those things, talking that way. Why? Because you wrote fanon!Draco, and fanon!Draco is much better than canon, is he not? ::glomps angsty Draco::

"I don’t believe in love at first sight. I’m not falling for you, but one step forward, and you might fall for me."

The most striking line of the fic, right at the very beginning. Awww. Lovely quote.

It would be nice to see Ginny's POV, but this fic as a standalone is fine as it is. Angsty. I oughta take lessons from you.

You're getting better and better. Kudos to you!
silverkaze chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
wahahahahz.

well...that's new. DRACO!

hmmm. wow. seems a little weird for the pairing... Draco doesn't have alot of character in the books, well, to me. I was wondering if Ron would get together with Hermoine...since the quarrel over the ball in the fourth book. okie, outta point!

you did a wonderful job here!

hehe. well. since you aren't writing anymore new fics for CCS, will you be finishing your current fics? i pray so. but nevermind... )

gambatte!