Reviews for King and Princess Talk
Guest chapter 10 . 11/25/2016
I've enjoyed this series too! Please write more! :)
Uppity Bitch chapter 8 . 10/1/2016
I really like this series - do you have plans to write any more?
Guest chapter 10 . 8/13/2016
theses were awesome. I love how you can make such powerful moments based primarily on the respect and need they have as co-leader before anything romantic. As much as I love this ship it has to be build before sailing, as far as I'm concern I would be happy with more platonic moment in the show before they turn it into a romantic relationship.
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 9 . 6/22/2016
lol I love how Clarke's threat of Bellamy having a cold bed made him be nice to Miller. I can't waaait to read this in order please tell me you're finishing it
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 7 . 6/22/2016
lol Miller throwing a rock at their tent was hilarious!
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 5 . 6/22/2016
ah the old turkey excuse
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 2 . 6/22/2016
I really like the way that you set this up but I can't wait until you finish so I can read everything in order
SydneyRaineOfficial chapter 10 . 6/18/2016
Babe! Loved all of these! Couldn't help but laugh along with them in Chapter ten. I don't know that I'll ever look at Jazzy the same way again!
compositionbook chapter 10 . 5/11/2016
Loved all of these :)
guest chapter 10 . 8/23/2015
Can you please continue
LoverGurrl411 chapter 9 . 7/24/2015
I love this story soo much! Can't wait for you to update! :)
SonjaLei17 chapter 10 . 7/18/2015
Oh my gosh, I love it so much! You made me laugh and cry and get all nostalgic for the show to come back. You capture Clarke and Bellamy perfectly. Thank you so much for writing this!
Uppity Bitch chapter 10 . 7/5/2015
These are fabulous snapshots you've created! I'd love to read more.
LoverGurrl411 chapter 10 . 7/4/2015
I love this sooo much! Just read all ten chapters in one shot and...well...this moved me! Wonderful writing, great canon mixed with AU, and hope like crazy that you Update Soon! :)

P.S. so sad that this story is only going to go up to 20 chapters. Eek!
I'm begging you chapter 10 . 6/7/2015