Reviews for Platonic Love
Hiarashi chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
that wasn't quite what I was expecting but it did stick more to the story...I'll give it that. Though I was hoping for more of the 'forbidden romance' theme. Ah well, it was good nonetheless.
Grimmjowforever chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Er...it was good

But I thought it was suppose to be Sanosuke and Kenshin?

Why'd they end up with other people?

Sorry, I like yaoi so I was surprised when you end it that way
Sir. Vegabond chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
I have just become a fan of this show, funny story behide that, no time for that now. just thought you'd like to know, great story, it had all the fun filled romance and drama.
Midoriyugi-chan chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
I thought the story was good and I'm not against shoenai things sorry if I spell something wrong I'm writing this at about 3:00a.m. so I'm kinda tired, but I think you have a career in writing ahead of you and arigatou for giving me something to do.
Shadowfax not signed in chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
This is in response to the guy down there who thinks he's Saito...
Ah hell. I just lost all my anger, with which I was going to fuel my scathing review, and now I just feel pity that people can be so narrow-minded. So, for anyone who cares to know, one of the reasons I personally love this story so much is because its something I could really see happening even though, and *especially because*, the characters are *not* gay. First of all, in societies like Japan back then, for example ancient Greece too, stuff like this happened all the time. When two men who fought together were really close they would have a quasi-romantic relationship. *Ideally*, this relationship stopped before it reached the physical level, but hey, ideally the other guy wouldn't be having a mental breakdown, and, well, they were drunk. I agree with Kenshin here, what else could he have done?
And isn't the whole point of *fanfiction* to explore various avenues and events that don't take place on screen? *I* don't think Kenshin and Sano are gay, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy reading the pairing if it's well written. You-who-think-you're-Saito, a better quest would be to destroy the *truly* evil fanfics- the people who do not understand the concept of a spell checker.
Oh yeah, let's hear it for flamers who don't leave their e-mail address. Way to stand behind what you say, buddy. I'm sure Saito would be *so* proud of his namesake...
Well, I guess I found my anger again... Gr... Okay, well sorry you had to listen to all that. It's just something that I felt like I needed to say. I would have signed in, but I already reviewed your story back when I first read it, and I just wanted to drop in and see how you had rewritten it when I found that guy. Gr... Heh. Anyway, I still love your story. ] Carry on.
Wind to thy wings sister, and frothing disease to thy enemies,
Shadowfax
Mhna chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Aww...! That was really awesome! I loved it, and the plot was well-kept! *Thumbs up to you!*
_* vAngelcuddles _* v
CyborgAngel22 chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
*sniff*...I liked that story. I'm new to watching Rurouni Kenshin, I've only seen the first Samurai X movie. Well, not that I watch the series, Sanosuke, Kenshin,and Yahiko are all my favorite characters! Yes I know they are the main guy characters but they're so funny! Anyway, Sanosuke's #1 on my list and this made him so cool in this story! Anyway, I'm just rambling on but, it's nice to see that Sanosuke found somebody. But on a personal note, if I were Kenshin's wife and I caught the two of them in bed,I would've woken them up there and started kicking ass...well that's my opinion. I loved the story! Write more!
Hajime Saito chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
What the crap!
You people and your gay fantasies! I have nothing against gay people, but pairing two non gay people (Whom are respected as quality characters) into gay situations is not only offensive to me, but to humanity in general.
Kenshin is not gay! Sano is not gay! You are creeping me and all other real kenshin fans out of our skulls.
My crusade to destroy evil fan fics continues. Aku Soku Zan.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
...wow...*stunned* ... *claps dazedly* wonderful!
Kiyoi chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Hey, checking out your other fanfics...Sano and Kenshin are my second favorite pairing...I like Hiko and Kenshin...
random chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU ARE LIKE THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD WHO KNOWS THE SIGN ON SANO'S BACK MEANS "WICKED". I SWEAR TO GOD NO ONE ELSE KNOWS WHAT IT MEANS. AND THE STORY WAS TOTALLY COOL TOO!
Mrs. Shinai Sagara Starwind chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
*sniff*...*sob*...that was BEAUTIFUL! i started crying, man! *hugs writer* That was about the best RK fanfic I ever read! I love Sanosuke so much and when he said no one loved him, thats what really got me goin. *little tear*

AWESOME!
Yami chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
...Wow...
SugarPlum chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
WHOA! If I was Karou I wouldn't have forgiven Kenshin! whoa intresting story
Shadowfax chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Aww. Hey, that was really good. I like how you worked the K/S into the main storyline. I dunno, it really fit. ]